Zero Compromise Optics @cstactical.com and customer's photos...

DetroitRearView

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 24, 2013
Park County, WY
Good looking elk how far was the shot and I'm sure it was easy to see with the ZC.
Thanks, 500 yds, 20 degree angle below me. Bull was quartering towards me left front, slipped one in behind left shoulder, caught one lung, destroyed the liver, exited 2nd rib from his right rear. Not a step, fell exit wound up. The ZCO definitely helped me to get on him with ease, only had about 20 seconds to range him, throw down the TBAC bipod and send it or he would have been gone with the five bulls ahead of him. Last 25 minutes of shooting light - ZCO perfect @ 8x.

samb300

Anarchy Outdoors, Accuracy Obsession
Belligerents
Feb 22, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Not to derail the thread, but does anyone know what that Spuhr-mounted bubble level is? Or is it a pic rail mounted to the Spuhr, which then has a level mounted to it?

1574193723939.png

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
www.CSTACTICAL.com
Not to derail the thread, but does anyone know what that Spuhr-mounted bubble level is? Or is it a pic rail mounted to the Spuhr, which then has a level mounted to it?

View attachment 7186150

I'll ask Dan when he gets back in a little bit, I forgot who made it but he did tweak it some to work.

Reactions: samb300

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
www.CSTACTICAL.com
He added a pic rail to the Spuhr mount and attached a Flatling bubble level with some minor modifications:

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
www.CSTACTICAL.com
A winning combination:

-CS Tactical Built Competition Rifle
-Xlrindustries Envy chassis
-Lone_peak_arms Fuzion Action
-Rubiconprecision chambered 6gt
-Proof_research competition contour
-Zero_compromise_optic 5-27
-Spuhr mount
-MBM beast brake
-RRS Tripod
-Ckyepod
-Triggertech Trigger
-Hornady GT Brass @ CS Tactical Inc.

No photo description available.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

11/21/19: We have more ZCO ZC527 MPCT2's on the way!!! Order here https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic or call 916-670-1103