WTS - Shorty Savage .308 w/ Scope $$ Lowered

onethousandmeters

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 24, 2013
I'm selling my custom Savage rifle in .308 Win. Rifle started life as a 10FP-LE2 rifle. Barrel is 17" barrel (actual measurement to end of muzzle brake). Has a heavy Bartlien Stainless steel barrel 1:10 twist. Precision Armament muzzle brake that truly reduces the recoil down to that of a .223 AR. It works that well! Rifle Basix match trigger. Burris Extreme rings, and Bushnell 10x40 mildot scope. Butler Creek Scope cap. Rifle bedded and totally free-floated barrel. I have my personal data firing the 175gr FGMM (also shown). Simple rattle-can spray paint that new owner can easily remove. Have well over $1300 in rifle; asking $895 $595 to your dealer's door. Rifle is more than capable of 3/4 MOA. I have 445 rounds down the tube. Rifle, scope and rings all included. Feel free to message me with any questions at 6185990036. First "I'll take it" wins. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:

Vicdiesel

Private
Belligerents
Sep 25, 2014
South Texas
info is in the ad...

I'm selling my custom Savage rifle in .308 Win. Rifle started life as a 10FP-LE2 rifle. Barrel is 17" barrel (actual measurement to end of muzzle brake). Has a heavy Bartlien Stainless steel barrel 1:10 twist. Precision Armament muzzle brake that truly reduces the recoil down to that of a .223 AR. It works that well! Rifle Basix match trigger. Burris Extreme rings, and Bushnell 10x40 mildot scope. Butler Creek Scope cap. Rifle bedded and totally free-floated barrel. I have my personal data firing the 175gr FGMM (also shown). Simple rattle-can spray paint that new owner can easily remove. Have well over $1300 in rifle; asking $895 $595 to your dealer's door. Rifle is more than capable of 3/4 MOA. I have 445 rounds down the tube. Rifle, scope and rings all included. Feel free to message me with any questions at 6185990036. First "I'll take it" wins. Thanks for looking!

Reactions: onethousandmeters