WTS: AI AW Custom .22LR "Trainer" -Price Dropped

SURGE

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2006
Milford, PA
Hello Hide.
It's been looooong while since I've posted anything on this forum. I'm finally ready to let go of this incredible build to another AI fanatic.
Had this no expense spared clone built by Moon at GAP years ago. It took forever to get but was beyond worth the wait.
Here's the basic breakdown:
AI AICS 2.0 w/ Harris bipod adaptor (bipod in pics not included)
Hall repeater action
Bolt handle created and made to match AI AW
CG Jackson match trigger
Pic rail mount installed on action
20" Hart (I believe if memory serves me) Heavy taper match .22LR barrel. Threaded 1/2 x 28 with custom cap. amazing job. You can barely tell it's there.
Custom billet aluminum magwell adaptor created and installed to accept modified Sako mags for repeater action. This is a work of art and functions flawlessly.
4x Modded Sako mags included
AI 34mm pic rail scope mount milled for Premier Reticles scope ( this is the scope I had mounted at the time). Believe it's a 0 or 18MOA.

The rifle loves Wolf Target Match and that is basically all that was ever shot through it. Round count is unknown but nothing ridiculous...and it's a .22.
It has sat in a safe and hasn't been fired for about 7 years.
Skins show some handling and a little sling rash and there a a few rubs here and there, but the rifle shows little wear.
Ships in AI AW factory cut foam and box
I really love this rifle, but it needs a good new home and use.

Price: $3500. Price dropped $3300. Buyer pays shipping from Milford, PA 18337 to FFL of choice
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Can email more pics if requested.IMG_4997.JPGIMG_5001.JPGIMG_5007.JPG

IMG_4998.JPGIMG_5010.JPGIMG_5011.JPGIMG_5017.JPGIMG_5021.JPG

Last edited:

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
if i did buy a vudoo a few months ago this would be in my house in 3 days

Reactions: SURGE

FromMyColdDeadHand

40X Mafia
Belligerents
Jun 19, 2008
CO
You should have Ian at Forgotten Guns do an episode on this. To me the Moon guns were the genesis of the whole tactical 22lr as centerfire clone trainer movement.

Reactions: SURGE