Why aren't the Fury 5000 binos more popular?

Palmetto-Pride

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
May 27, 2014
32.752325 -79.867804
I started using mine to spot at matches and they work great out to 1000 yards to clearly see hits on steel. I was actually pretty impressed with the glass especially when mounted on a tripod. Could say something about a comparison with a well known set of binos looking down the same lane of targets but I know it would make the world blow up so I will not bring it up. LOL
Hey Rob just curious because you are sponsored by Vortex are you allowed to use any other brand in competition if you wanted to? Or are you contractually obligated to use Vortex only?

Rob01

Super Mod/Team Blaster
Staff member
Jul 9, 2001
NC
www.teamblaster.net
Hey Rob just curious because you are sponsored by Vortex are you allowed to use any other brand in competition if you wanted to? Or are you contractually obligated to use Vortex only?
I can use whatever I want but if I find something that works there is no reason to change. And on the flip side if something doesn't work I won't use it just because of the name on the product.

Reactions: Palmetto-Pride

carbonbased

1 MOA = 2 AAF
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2018
Minnesota
Last year, I’ve used them for about 5 days straight shooting prairie dogs. They’re awesome! Not quite as fast ranging as my Leupold 2800, maybe not as far either, but way farther than I plan on shooting. Out of three steps (finding, ranging, scoping/shooting), having the ability to combine the first two steps is huge.

My excellent Leupold 2800 is gathering dust.