who chambers barrels for the LMT MRP?

hitman

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 23, 2004
Fort Smith, AR
Does he need a barrel extension from an old barrel. That seems to be the issue with the LMT's. I know Rivers Bend does them but also needs the extension.

long range sponge

Private
Belligerents
Oct 31, 2013
Springfield OH
I got a hold of him a few months ago asking about a Grendel barrel. It takes him kinda a long time to respond. Pricing for the conversion WAS around $200-250. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Creed will fit in an MRP. That's an MWS/large frame AR cartridge. MRPs are AR15 pattern.

Winny94

Sergeant
Belligerents
Nov 19, 2013
I got a hold of him a few months ago asking about a Grendel barrel. It takes him kinda a long time to respond. Pricing for the conversion WAS around $200-250. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Creed will fit in an MRP. That's an MWS/large frame AR cartridge. MRPs are AR15 pattern.
what method did you use to get a hold of him?

ANd yes, MRP is the small frame. MWS is the large frame

Spdy

Private
Belligerents
Jan 26, 2013
CT
LR Sponge can you send me a copy also. Thinking of having a barrel turned for an MRP. Thanks.

hitman

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 23, 2004
Fort Smith, AR
Awesome info. Would someone mind sending it to me also. Thanks! I may look at one for the MWS and one for small frame. I think he only has Facebook I don’t see a website for him.