What's Your View II

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Man, that's not what the Gulf looked like when I left on Saturday.
i hear ya. It can get rough as a cob over there.years ago we had a storm come up when we were diving out of horseshoe beach. Like to sank a 24’ center console.. water almost knee deep on the deck. As quick as it came up it was gone and flat again.

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
And proud you should be, good on both of you. And, good on the company that provides a safety harness and line. Construction falls ain't fun, don't ask me how I know.

Good to see a young man in the trades.

He runs the Basketball program at the College in Astoria and also works for HighLife, a Zip Line outfit, in Warrenton. Cool thing is, when not doing tours his Boss has him Milling on the Mobile Dimensional then helping build the new place out in Seaside. He's got a great eye and his Boss has let him run with a number of design ideas. Pretty cool, and ya, they're very OSHA compliant. Every Beam n Board is Milled by them. Not one store bought piece of wood in the place. Very unique and all Timber has come from either blow down, or been fell on site.

Awesome!

Bryan W M

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 31, 2011
East KS
0615 the girl I love is asleep next to me. This is a stressful week. Turned in my two weeks Monday morning using my 8 days of vacation before I start a new job on the 29th. Took a pay cut and lost 2 weeks vacation time to get on days. The hope is to get 50/50 time with my son. (If the concelator will ever respond to emails that's a long pissed of rant )
Well today I plan to get on one knee and put a very nice scope or gun on someone's finger, she picked the ring out in January she knows it's in the gun safe. I'm an asshole and made her wait.
You boys have a great day.

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie (ICLASA)
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2007
Wautoma, WI
0615 the girl I love is asleep next to me. This is a stressful week. Turned in my two weeks Monday morning using my 8 days of vacation before I start a new job on the 29th. Took a pay cut and lost 2 weeks vacation time to get on days. The hope is to get 50/50 time with my son. (If the concelator will ever respond to emails that's a long pissed of rant )
Well today I plan to get on one knee and put a very nice scope or gun on someone's finger, she picked the ring out in January she knows it's in the gun safe. I'm an asshole and made her wait.
You boys have a great day.
I’ve explained to many of my friends over the years; there are a lot more important things in life than money. Taking a pay cut to be home more with your family is a no brained as long as you can still pay the bills

oneshot86

Belligerents
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
He runs the Basketball program at the College in Astoria and also works for HighLife, a Zip Line outfit, in Warrenton. Cool thing is, when not doing tours his Boss has him Milling on the Mobile Dimensional then helping build the new place out in Seaside. He's got a great eye and his Boss has let him run with a number of design ideas. Pretty cool, and ya, they're very OSHA compliant. Every Beam n Board is Milled by them. Not one store bought piece of wood in the place. Very unique and all Timber has come from either blow down, or been fell on site.

Awesome!
super
awesome

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Commercial Supporter
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Houston Texas (For the most part)
hoplitearms.com
I’ve explained to many of my friends over the years; there are a lot more important things in life than money. Taking a pay cut to be home more with your family is a no brained as long as you can still pay the bills
Hi,

That right there is the true happiness of life!!! There comes a point in that purely chasing dollars for sake of chasing them becomes degrading. Now if you chase them to live on/with..that is a different story all together, but living to chase them is no good.

Chase dollars to live, not live to chase dollars.

Sincerely,
Theis

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
The Clark Customs?

Pretty cool!
Yep, The Clark’s. They’re local here, about 25 minutes from the house. I have a couple of their guns, a 10/22 and a 1911, and they are shooters. I look for Jerry Miculek every time I go out there but I’ve only seen him once. Had a good visit with several of the guys out there. Then I went back to work.

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie (ICLASA)
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2007
Wautoma, WI
Busy day here. Hot and humid to start and busted ass fixing stuff till we opened at 3. Right away they forecast a tornado watch. As if one on Monday wasn’t enough. Cops made us shut down when it got really close. 1-1/2 hours later the sun was out and we opened back up.

We only see these bugs in this spot. I’ve never actually seen one anywhere else. Dobbs fly I think.7115084

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
Busy day here. Hot and humid to start and busted ass fixing stuff till we opened at 3. Right away they forecast a tornado watch. As if one on Monday wasn’t enough. Cops made us shut down when it got really close. 1-1/2 hours later the sun was out and we opened back up.

We only see these bugs in this spot. I’ve never actually seen one anywhere else. Dobbs fly I think.View attachment 7115084
Holy crap! Look at the grabbers on that thing.

Mr. Zick

Peanut Gallery
Belligerents
Feb 20, 2017
Wisconsin

We only see these bugs in this spot. I’ve never actually seen one anywhere else. Dobbs fly I think.View attachment 7115084
I see them the first three weeks of July.
B41FCE2A-0AF8-4E5D-A63C-408EA0829931.jpeg94CBBB76-1DBB-41CE-8753-9C3D604214F2.jpeg

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks waorani, guess i meed to up my video posting skills here pretty soon.
I uploaded the one i shot to you tube but cant find it yet i was to the southeast of where that video was shot looking at across the marsh grass

Reactions: barneybdb

powdahound76

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
At a church conference today learning about just how good we have it here with our freedom.
Perhaps not the way God or our founders intend and still pretty good.

Hearing from people imprisoned for months to years and severely beaten and maimed for being Christian all over the world.

The did mention Trump and the work he does to help free these folks and bring them to the States. And he has them visit him at the WH.

Take care and be safe gentlemen.

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Florida Gas Transmission.
I am sure they did. They didnt use gas much only on startup of a unit. The plant i work at has gas and one unit that burns it 99% of the time. It is capable of natural gas or bunker c firing. Though we rarely use bunker c.