We The People are the Masters, never forget that

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
Good, let that anger build, let the pressure continue upward, the day of reckoning is coming for them muther fuckers and will make the last time look like a cake walk.

Never forget, your government hates you, DC really hates you, but really whats worse is they have a deep contempt that you even exist and think you are free.

Dippy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
Now I do find myself agreeing with you on the subject of no man in robes or uniform or suit and tie is the master of you or I.

But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here...

The freeman does have a master and is a servant.

The Almighty God of Moses and Father of Jesus from Nazareth is our Master and me must serve him or be slaves to fellow man...

Dippy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
Too late! The way I figure radical Christianity is how I’m combating the issues in America right now.

Besides it suits my radical views perfectly!

But I agree, no man is my master, nor am I a slave to fellow man. But sometimes it sure does feel like it...

bourbonbent

Redhead tamer
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2019
Ozarks
Here’s the way I see it.

Not a motherfucker alive can tell me what to do, and this is why.

There are two ways to make someone do what you want:

A) Force.

B) Reason.

Option A is out of the question, because I shoot back. I’ve been shot, stabbed, and all sorts of other stuff. I’m not afraid of pain or death, and I don’t care about anything.

Option B is the only option. Seeing how there is no logic, reason, or anything approaching accountability in government, I doubt they’re going to be doing much reasoning.

That brings us back to Option A, and like many others, I’m your fucking huckleberry. I’m already living on borrowed time, I should have been dead in 2011.

Learn from the mistakes of the past, and in the immortal words of @ArmyJerry, buy more fucking ammo. I’m beholden to no cocksucker. Just ask my wife.

clcustom1911

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Good, let that anger build, let the pressure continue upward, the day of reckoning is coming for them muther fuckers and will make the last time look like a cake walk.

Never forget, your government hates you, DC really hates you, but really whats worse is they have a deep contempt that you even exist and think you are free.
394.jpg

Oh.. And happy birthday @ArmyJerry

today-president-trumps-birthday-mu-s-army-birthday-our-flag-day-22833023.png

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
Divide and rule. They're right on the glide path. You are being manipulated every minute of every day. This very topic demonstrates it.

Identity politics negates the idea of the individual, making the group the only significant particle within the society.

SJW's don't respect you, don't respect any single person. They see you not as John Doe, but as a White, a Black, a Man, a Woman, but not as anyone with an actual name or heartbeat. They despise the individual.

They are the single most disenfranchising, depersonalizing, and demoralizing segment of humanity to evolve since the dawn of Homo Sapiens.

That's your enemy. Know your enemy.

Greg

Last edited: