Wanna Trade My DTA HTI .50 BMG Package for Your .50 Rifle; in WA

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
DTA HTI .50 BMG, FDE, black fluted barrel. 2 magazines, rail sections, manual/literature, custom torque wrench, folding allen/tool wrench, custom Elite Iron brake that doesn't require shims to line up TDC. Also have the original brake. May have the box, not sure. Safe kept. FDE Elite Iron suppressor (which is also matched to this rifle and lines up TDC so any POI shift is vertical and repeatable) --easiest, if you are a WA resident, but it can still be done if you aren't.

Also willing to include the 5-25x USO mil/mil GAP optic w/ ARD/sunshade in the Badger SASR 1.47" rings and the LRA bipod.

Five rounds have been fired through this rifle. Everything functioned flawlessly. I just think I'd prefer either a Harris or McMillan repeater or possibly even a Barrett semi auto. Something more traditional I guess, and I'd like one with a low round count also. Perhaps you have one and would prefer the compact, lighter bullpup DTA rifle.

It's a very nice rifle and with only five rounds down it, it's basically new. So is the scope, suppressor, bipod, all of it. LNIB. So I'd like a similar trade. PM offers!

Here's a picture I took recently of it (PEQ and PVS30 not included). The color may not show up right in the picture but the FDE is the exact same color all over the rifle and the suppressor:
IMG_0863.JPG

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
Holy shit, nice setup!
Thanks, I appreciate that. I think it's nice too. Only reason I wanna trade it is that 1. I'd prefer a traditional setup like a McMillan or Harris or even a Barrett and 2. this rifle is so light and since I don't need to carry it around, I'd rather have something heavier that will absorb more recoil.

I'm sure someone out there has a traditional .50 rifle they have to tote around and would prefers something more compact and lightweight.

Recoil is akin to a 12ga. w/3" mags firing 647gr. ball @ 3000fps (chrono'd from an M2 though). Trigger is phenomenal, not just for a bullpup but for any rifle. It's single stage and adj. Doesn't take much to light one off. Rifle weighs around 19lbs. IIRC.

Can work something out with the can or I can keep it. I'm flexible on the deal.

PM any offers please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom