TREADPROOF 2020 DATES - FRANK GALLI / MARC TAYLOR - DICKSON, TN.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
THIS ROCK BAND IS FUCKING AWESOME
"CONCERT" DATES:
MARCH 13-15
APRIL 20-22 (CATCH THE NRA CONVENTION THE 17TH THROUGH THE 19TH)
AUGUST 21-23
OCTOBER 23-25
$1,000 FOR THREE DAYS OF HAMMER-FORGED FUNDAMENTALS AND ROCKSTAR PARTYING AFTER THE SHOOTING IS DONE.
GO TO TREADPROOF.COM TO REGISTER

------------------------------------
L/E - ONLY DATES
APR 24-25
OCT 20-21
$550 FOR TWO DAYS OF HAMMER-FORGED FUNDAMENTALS THAT WILL PUT YOU ABOVE YOUR L/E PEERS. ROCKSTAR PARTYING OPTIONAL. :-]]

------------------------------------

LODGING INFO TO FOLLOW ONCE I BEAT THE "PATEL" HOTEL INTO LOW-RATE SUBMISSION.

Attachments

Reactions: kcrippen and RS14

MrSmith

Private
Belligerents
Nov 19, 2009
Are there any caliber restrictions and/or recommendations?

Thank you,
MrSmith

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
Are there any caliber restrictions and/or recommendations?

Thank you,
MrSmith
.30 CAL IS TOPS. IF YOU BRING A .300 NORMA YOU WILL BE OVER-GUNNED. KEEP IT LIGHT AND “TRAINABLE”. A GUY IS NOT AS TRAINABLE ON A .338 LAPUA, FOR INSTANCE. JUST TOO MUCH BANG. — TAYLOR

Heartstopper

Private
Belligerents
Oct 6, 2009
Big Rock Tenn.
I want to take this class but it would my first class of this like this and as a beginner would it be to much to try and take in? I dont want to come and be overwhelmed with information and not retain anything from it. This is close to me which is great I'm about an hour away. Can someone give me some feedback on this class from a beginner's standpoint.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: RS14

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
I want to take this class but it would my first class of this like this and as a beginner would it be to much to try and take in? I dont want to come and be overwhelmed with information and not retain anything from it. This is close to me which is great I'm about an hour away. Can someone give me some feedback on this class from a beginner's standpoint.

Thanks in advance
FRANK AND I HAVE TRAINED MANY “BEGINNERS”. YOU WILL BE GETTING THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY, THAT’S FOR SURE BUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HERE PROBABLY MEANS YOU HAVE A LITTLE MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN YOU THINK. JOIN THE ONLINE TRAINING AND YOU WILL START AHEAD OF OTHER NOVICES WE’VE TRAINED UP. THIS IS A THREE-DAY COURSE. IDEAL FOR A BEGINNER, ACTUALLY. BRING GOOD EQUIPMENT. - TAYLOR

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
@Heartstopper As long as you show up with a decent understanding of your equipment and the fundamentals, you will be fine. This was my first rifle class of its type. I spend 95% of my time at 100yds working on my fundamentals, and was very happy with my performance.

Reactions: Enough Said

Heartstopper

Private
Belligerents
Oct 6, 2009
Big Rock Tenn.
Thank you both for your response. That's what I like about the hide. People wanting to help others is always of high importance. I will likely sign up as I want to improve my shooting.

Thank you both again!

patscrazy

Private
Belligerents
Mar 2, 2013
Cape Cod
Definitely want to attend one of the LE classes. I’ve never been to Tennessee so when’s a better time to go April or October?

Spencer.Woods

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 21, 2019
I am really looking at the April LE class. I did notice it say 3-350 rounds for the 2 days, is this correct? I've taken week long classes that hit that round count.

wpgk58

wpgk58
Online Training Access
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2019
All signed up for the March 13-15 class. Looking forward to it.
Any recommendations for local hotel?

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
All signed up for the March 13-15 class. Looking forward to it.
Any recommendations for local hotel?
Grab the INFO FILE at the top of the thread. We are staying at the Days Inn Dickson, TN. Ask for Vick and tell him you are with the Shooters.

Welcome aboard. - Taylor

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Hey Mark. When would payment be due for the october class? Immediately?

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Apr 10, 2005
Anchorage, AK
There’s been a small amount of confusion as to round count for these Courses.

This is a precision rifle course, not a spray and pray rifle course. If you want to be absolutely safe, bring a case of ammo, but Frank and I stress predictability and repeatability and don’t want our students shooting more than 120 - 140 rounds per course.

Frank and I have been a team for many courses now and are firm believers that quality shooting is what you are paying for, not an arcade-style shoot-em-up. We don’t limit your hits... we limit your misses. :-]]