Time is here, lets give 1J04 a hand.

Sep 7, 2011
Golden CO
Gentlemen

We have done this before, time is here again.

Our beloved 1J04 has been sick and hurting and could use a little help. I tried to line up some stuff to send him some freezer filling and it didn't work out. So we will just shower him with cash money and he can use it as he knows best in this situation.

There are 3 ways to donate. personal check, MO, or PayPal. (I know, I can't stand them and its a common way to do this)

The PayPal address is my handle at hotmail dot com.

If you want to go old school, shoot me a PM and I will get you my address.

Thanks and have a great weekend boys!!

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
You crazy bastards, I know well where your hearts are, we rally for good causes and have fun doing it. The thoughts and best wishes are priceless. I'm not gonna piss on your parade and well intended gesture, I know how that feels.

Larry isn't on his death bed dammit:D, just temporarily buggered up. Worky worky tomorrow on light duty and carry on from there. (y)

I'll just say this cause I know I can't stop ya. It'll go to paying off the propane bill;). I have to humbly say thank you from the heart for such a wonderful thought, but just sharing time with all of you is my therapy and more than enough to get this guy by. Really.

Now settle down and buy some damn ammo! :D

TacticalDillhole

Standby to get some
Jun 26, 2012
N. Carolina
You crazy bastards, I know well where your hearts are, we rally for good causes and have fun doing it. The thoughts and best wishes are priceless. I'm not gonna piss on your parade and well intended gesture, I know how that feels.

Larry isn't on his death bed dammit:D, just temporarily buggered up. Worky worky tomorrow on light duty and carry on from there. (y)

I'll just say this cause I know I can't stop ya. It'll go to paying off the propane bill;). I have to humbly say thank you from the heart for such a wonderful thought, but just sharing time with all of you is my therapy and more than enough to get this guy by. Really.

We will use the Phoenix eye to check in on you

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
the best

Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington

Do 6 new PSA AR15 stripped lowers count ?...Ammo shoppingvwill have to wait until tomorrow....
I never thought much about it until now, but I never thought I’d ever be able to say “what goes around, comes around”, in a POSITIVE way. Am happy to be able to say that this time ;):cool::cool::cool:

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
We will use the Phoenix eye to check in on you
Phoenix Eye, got it, I'm on top of it!

1J knows to go with it. It's coming. You know how we roll. One year and one month ago it was you same guys that came together to save my ass. I really couldn't have done it without you, and that's not parsing words, that's the solid truth.

So count me in.

Last edited:

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
I'll post this again in case he missed it. Classic Monty Python appropriate for the occasion. Get better brain!

BTW 1J, this is kinda what it's like at the VA hospital!

FS1

Unbalanced
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
There is only one thing that 1J would actually want besides cash. A pair of Lesbian Dwarfs. We all know how much that would make his day. Though it may blow another hole in his colon. :)

I will send him a get well gift I just have not figured exactly what yet. Just consider any packages that may arrive from Florida potential divorce material. :)