This sounds like a good idea— the outrunning bullets part that is!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N

Want to take care of half a million retards all at once? Help the security at Groom Lake! Because there is going to be an epic Banzai Charge!

Buy ladder and coffin futures.

Cheers, Sirhr

Dippy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
Predator drone will take care of them, none issue.

Then those OD green dozers you see of the back of tractor trailers will deal with the bodies.

wildcats

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 26, 2005
Honolulu,HI
I'm thinking of going back to school and aquire a degree in Psychology to help treat this fools. in the meantime,it's time to shut down FACEBOOK.but then again,i like the idea of the post above with the mini gun.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Best way to handle this is to just remove anything classified (or even interesting) ahead of time and then set up a job fair. They will never come back.
If I'm not mistaken, they moved all the top classified stuff out of there a long time ago once it became a bit too well known.

SD carpenter

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2019
San Diego
I'm pretty sure the govt started that area 51 rumor to begin with, their real base is probably in Nebraska somewhere lol

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
What can we do to encourage these people? And can we be charged with a crime like the girl that encouraged her boyfriend to off himself?
Either way I am all for it. I say do it, do it!!

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
What can we do to encourage these people? And can we be charged with a crime like the girl that encouraged her boyfriend to off himself?
Either way I am all for it. I say do it, do it!!
Just say that there’s a bunch of free shit in there.

PatMiles

Private
Belligerents
Feb 25, 2017
Can you say... Soylent Green? Use it to feed the illegal aliens in the detention centers. It's a win win!

GONE BAD

Private
Belligerents
May 8, 2013
Portland
What these dumbfucks don't realize is much of area 51 is used for training exercises with LIVE ammo.
These areas actually become mine fields with "supposably" duds!
Walk around in impact zones and you more than likely will get your ass blown to hell!

I can see the headlines now!

wake.joe

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 8, 2012
The government gunning down civilians en masse, even for marching on Area 51, would not go over well. So much that they would never do it.

Fire hoses and riot gear. But let’s face it; all the guards could go home and these people would still never be able to get in. Anything worth anything is behind some serious steel and concrete.

ArmyJerry

PoPo's Conscience
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
you never visited area 51, the government would never shoot civilians en mass, they would put them on space ships to be taken off planet earth to get anally probed the rest of their lives, never to be seen again.

A new, really really green golf course would be constructed by aliens as a thank you.

The government gunning down civilians en masse, even for marching on Area 51, would not go over well. So much that they would never do it.

Fire hoses and riot gear. But let’s face it; all the guards could go home and these people would still never be able to get in. Anything worth anything is behind some serious steel and concrete.

Reactions: W54/XM-388