Thanks folks (not a forum suicide lol)

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
I just wanted to say thanks for 16 years of community here. You guys (and gals like @TheGerman ) have been great.

I’m headed off to the hospital it seems and not sure I’ll be leaving by the front door. This has been a long time coming so I’m ready for however it turns out.

I just realized after getting things straight with the kids on this that the only other group of assholes I wanted to say thanks to was my shooting buddies.

Here is to hoping I spend way too much time on here recovering instead of otherwise.
God will see you through.

Ask Him.

10ring'r

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2019
Wisconsin
Best of wishes and prayers sent for you and your family on a speedy recovery. Godspeed and will be waiting for your return to the Hide. Mac🙏

Reactions: Soulezoo and TACC

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
May the Great Spirit be with you. Work hard, and remember that "He" doesn't need any more raspy Old Fuckers such as you or I to deal with. They are crowding the gates with other mean Old Farts. already.
"He" already has more than "He" can deal with, so, Stay Strong and Hang in there. FM E.5/7 Cav.

Kamerad

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2019
Port Townsend, WA
I just wanted to say thanks for 16 years of community here. You guys (and gals like @TheGerman ) have been great.

I’m headed off to the hospital it seems and not sure I’ll be leaving by the front door. This has been a long time coming so I’m ready for however it turns out.

I just realized after getting things straight with the kids on this that the only other group of assholes I wanted to say thanks to was my shooting buddies.

Here is to hoping I spend way too much time on here recovering instead of otherwise.
Hail to The King!

RNWRKNP

Sophisticated Redneck
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
PHX, AZ
Best of luck amigo, and damn sure be nice to the nurses. Especially the one that takes care of your meds at 2 in the morning after the doc has had his way with you😉 Hang in there man and good luck🤙

Reactions: Soulezoo

AMG04

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 26, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
I pray that its something you can rub some dirt on and get over the old fashioned way...

Now is not the time to start losing!

Our prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Reactions: Soulezoo and TACC

TACC

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Prayers for God's grace to give you strength to pull through this

Reactions: Soulezoo

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
Back on for a little bit. Just got done with Doctors for the morning.

I never thought I would be happy to be told that something is actually cancer, but it means they can go down high likelihood of success treatment pathways instead of starting the show with cutting off my left leg.

Hooray for not losing my leg day!
Yay!

And now we won’t have to call you Eileen!

Or, for our Asian members, Irene!

Seriously, great news that Things are treatable! And you know you have 10,000 brothers pulling for you here!

Sirhr

Soulezoo

Hide Sommelier and Connoisseur of fine spirits
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2018
Here and there
I will second everything said before me. Even The German.
I wish for you the best outcome possible.

Reactions: TACC