SPF

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Belligerents
May 11, 2010
Hooker, OK
Sold Pending Funds

PayPal G&S you pay the extra 3% or PayPal F&F. I'll also take money orders.

Like new Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 SCR Mil reticle.

When I saw this come available I bought it just to get first hand experience with one. I thought I might replace one of my Nightforce scopes with it, but I just can't do it. Mounted it yesterday, shot with it twice, and now it can be yours like new at a discount. No blemishes. Scope was babied while it was out in the open. 35 rounds fired on a 22 BR isn't really a rough life.

Everything on the scope worked perfect. The glass is as good as I have seen in this price range. Super bright in low light and a gigantic field of view.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: gconnoyer

sleeplz

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
May 12, 2017
Why cant this replace NF? Just not as nice as a package as NF?

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Belligerents
May 11, 2010
Hooker, OK
Why cant this replace NF? Just not as nice as a package as NF?
It could replace a Nightforce. Might even be better in some ways. I like the Nightforce 7-35 turrets a little better, the glass is maybe a bit better in the Nightforce, and I am just used to my Nightforce scopes at this point. I loved the field of view on this Burris.

bchupp

Private
Belligerents
Apr 7, 2017
TEXAS
I can’t believe this has not sold. 2019 optic that’s very nice. Someone buy this. I wish I needed another one

Reactions: Mordamer

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Belligerents
May 11, 2010
Hooker, OK
Kids are slimming down nicely. I upped the rashen to 2 peanuts and a cricket for dinner this evening in hopes one of you will spend their paycheck on this scope.

• Haha
Reactions: chunkycham

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Belligerents
May 11, 2010
Hooker, OK
How would you compare the glass to a razor gen 2?
I have only looked through a Razor Gen 2 a couple times and I don't own one. I would lean towards this Burris having better glass. They are probably pretty close. I usually value other features over glass quality. I love the turrets on this scope and the fact that it weighs over a pound less than the razor Gen 2 makes it a much better do all scope.

Reactions: tam4511

tam4511

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2018
I have only looked through a Razor Gen 2 a couple times and I don't own one. I would lean towards this Burris having better glass. They are probably pretty close. I usually value other features over glass quality. I love the turrets on this scope and the fact that it weighs over a pound less than the razor Gen 2 makes it a much better do all scope.
pm'd