Sold

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 16, 2017
Hello!

Update: Sold! Thanks guys!

I'm parting out a rifle project that I no longer have time to finish (I'm moving soon, and won't be shooting any PRS matches for a while)

So I'm selling this barrelled action. It's completely unused, never been fired, never been taken to a range. It's only been test-fit in a KRG chassis and that's it.

Action is an Impact Precision 737r Short Action with standard bolt face. Barrel is a Brux 26" Remington Varmint Contour 1-8 Twist 6.5 Creedmoor with muzzle threads. Barrel work was done by Keith at Phoenix Custom Rifles, (he does excellent work! Highly recommended!)

Comes with everything you see in the pics EXCEPT the muzzle brake and trigger, because I can use those on my other rifles.

One little note, you might be able to tell in the 2nd picture, the front trigger hanger screw is a tiny bit shorter than the rear trigger hanger screw. It's the original factory screw, works fine, I just had it shaved down a bit for extra clearance for the KRG chassis. If you want a new screw, Impact Precision will easily be able to hook you up! I've found their customer service to be outstanding. But the shaved screw functions just fine. Just wanted to make sure you knew all the details.

Asking $1800 for the barreled action, or you can buy the barrel alone for $600.

I've got plenty of transactions here on the hide. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want additional pictures.
I take MO, checks, Paypal (friends and family, or buyer pays 3% fee).

Thanks for checking it out,
-SSS

Last edited:

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 16, 2017
How much for just the action?
Hey there!

Sorry I cant sell the action by itself because I dont have any tools to take the barrel off. I'd have to buy the equipment or pay a gunsmith to do it and that would put me further back. I'll update the post if I am able to find a way to do it in the meantime though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smith1175