Sold Pending Funds - LH Surgeon 591 Action in KMW Stock/6.5mm Creedmoor

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Feb 6, 2008
Wolftown
This a Left Handed Surgeon rifle in a KMW stock chambered for 6.5mm Creedmoor built by accurate Ordnance - this was a full build. It has 287 rounds down the barrel mainly 140 ELD-M’s over 42.3 Grains of RL-17X at a speed average of 2840 fps. It will shoot them 3/8 MOA on a pretty consistent basis. I have had the rifle out to 1450 yards and been relatively successful more my issue and not the rifle. At 1200 yards it is almost boringly accurate with 140 ELD - M's.

This is an incredible rifle. I would be glad to take any further pics and also receive-calls from truly interested people.

This rifle has been babied all of its life and is in excellent condition - 95%. The action has a very low serial number (#10) and it was on the second run by Surgeon doing left handed actions. I can't find any marks on the action from casings as you can see in the picture.

I have been on Sniper's Hide for over 10 years so I have built up credibility as far as sales are concerned. If I say it I will follow through with what I say.

Specs:
Surgeon 591 SA Left Hand Tactical Bolt Knob
KMW Stock
Bartelin stainless steel match grade barrel; M24 contour; 1:8 twist finished at 24”
Barrel is threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI
Jewel Trigger set at 2.5#
Cerakote - Gunmetal Gray

I am not looking for trades at the moment. - Rifle must go to a FFL and willing to accept from an individual. I will send the rifle UPS and send tracking number.

I will sell both the rifle:
$3,200 + shipping costs ( Zelle money transfer, Money Order, Bank Cashiers Check - I would take a personal check but it all has to clear before I send the rifle) or I can break them apart if I have two separate buyers; but, I won’t sell the scope separate unless I have a buyer for the rifle too.

****Atlas does not go with rifle**** KMW Pic 1.jpg

Last edited:

Csurvivor

New Hide Member
Aug 28, 2018
Texas
This a Left Handed Surgeon rifle in a KMW stock chambered for 6.5mm Creedmoor built by accurate Ordnance - this was a full build. It has 287 rounds down the barrel mainly 140 ELD-M’s over 42.3 Grains of RL-17X at a speed average of 2840 fps. It will shoot them 3/8 MOA on a pretty consistent basis. I have had the rifle out to 1450 yards and been relatively successful more my issue and not the rifle. At 1200 yards it is almost boringly accurate with 140 ELD - M's.

This is an incredible rifle. I would be glad to take any further pics and also receive-calls from truly interested people.

This rifle has been babied all of its life and is in excellent condition - 95%. The action has a very low serial number (#10) and it was on the second run by Surgeon doing left handed actions. I can't find any marks on the action from casings as you can see in the picture.

I have been on Sniper's Hide for over 10 years so I have built up credibility as far as sales are concerned. If I say it I will follow through with what I say.

Specs:
KMW Stock
Bartelin stainless steel match grade barrel; M24 contour; 1:8 twist finished at 24”
Cerakote - Gunmetal Gray

I am not looking for trades at the moment. - Rifle must go to a FFL and willing to accept from an individual. I will send the rifle UPS and send tracking number.

$3,200 + shipping costs ( Zelle money transfer, Money Order, Bank Cashiers Check - I would take a personal check but it all has to clear before I send the rifle) or I can break them apart if I have two separate buyers; but, I won’t sell the scope separate unless I have a buyer for the rifle too.

****Atlas does not go with rifle**** View attachment 6933318

Specs:
KMW Stock
Cerakote - Gunmetal Gray

****Atlas does not go with rifle**** View attachment 6933318
Cool rifle for sale
Could you contact me to discuss?
Thanks

Top Bottom