SOLD Original Navy SEAL used Mk13 Mod 0 stock with MIRS rail SOLD

USMCSGT0331

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 23, 2013
For sale is an original Navy SEAL used Mk13 Mod 0 stock that's complete with MIRS rail, bottom metal, small parts and certificate of authenticity. This is a later contract stock with tan fiberglass. The stock is painted in a green camo pattern, the bottom metal also has some paint on it. The serial number on the stock is also on the certificate of authenticity, which has also been hand signed by Kelly McMillan (he actually signed it, it's not a printed on signature).

The SEAL sniper removed the original buttpad and installed a Kick-EEZ shotgun pad in order to help mitigate the .300 Win Mag's recoil (there was no muzzle brake on the Mod 0). This modification points to the sniper firing a lot of rounds out of this gun, makes you wonder if it was used in a target rich environment!

The bottom metal is original to the stock and has matching paint. It includes the original metal internal box magazine, spring and follower. This kit also includes a replica L shaped recoil lug (this is the only replica piece in the entire kit). Only 1 or 2 original recoil lugs still exist, and they are an extremely important and unique piece to the Mod 0 rifles. I had the lugs custom made by a CNC shop and they're the exact dimensions as the original Crane made lugs. The McCann MIRS rail is original and unpainted.

This is an amazing kit with documented history and is the backbone for an awesome clone buildbuild! The kit with everything in the pics is $1,700 shipped/insured (no trades). I apologize in advance for the potato phone pics. I can provide more pics and info on this stock kit for interested buyers.

Please take a look at the Mk13 threads in the Vintage Section for more information on these original stocks and to see builds that members have done with them.

I've had problems embedding pics into threads recently, so hopefully these links will works:

Last edited:

FUNCTIONAL

Dirty Civilian
Feb 19, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Congrats on the wedding! I also had to choose between wedding expenses and gun stuff back in July, we ended up with a smaller ceremony and more guns :cool:
Im trying to sell that its a purchase of unique history that cannot simply be replicated....im hoping her love of american pickers clicks with my pitch 😂

Thank you and congrats to you too! Im set for October.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Nov 6, 2011
MA
The SEAL sniper removed the original buttpad and installed a Kick-EEZ shotgun pad in order to help mitigate the .300 Win Mag's recoil (there was no muzzle brake on the Mod 0). This modification points to the sniper firing a lot of rounds out of this gun, makes you wonder if it was used in a target rich environment!

Congrats on the wedding! I also had to choose between wedding expenses and gun stuff back in July, we ended up with a smaller ceremony and more guns :cool:

Some amazing salesmanship from a seller that sells nothing but the best.

Buy with confidence lots of nice pictures in the vintage section showing these stocks brought back to life.

USMCSGT0331

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 23, 2013
Some amazing salesmanship from a seller that sells nothing but the best.

Buy with confidence lots of nice pictures in the vintage section showing these stocks brought back to life.
Thanks for the kind words and recommendation! The Mk13 thread in the vintage section is pretty awesome, lots of amazing builds on these stocks!

I'd like this kit to go to a good home, so I'm dropping the price on this piece of history to $1,700 (free shipping/insurance)

Top Bottom