Socially UNacceptable Humor

Pritch

Private
Belligerents
Dec 19, 2010
So im sitting in class today doing a white card (common sense card) and i had a brainfart of proportions that put me on the brink of laughing and getting booted.

here goes

Is it discrimination if you aren't invited to the company gang bang.......

GUN NUT in IA

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2017
So im sitting in class today doing a white card (common sense card) and i had a brainfart of proportions that put me on the brink of laughing and getting booted.

here goes

Is it discrimination if you aren't invited to the company gang bang.......
That sounds like a question you should ask the Personnel Department.

Please let us know what they said.

Aries256

Damn #%€£ing commifornia drivers >_<
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2019
One night a vampire walks into a bar. The bartender while cleaning a glass asks the vampire. “What can I get ya?” “Just a glass cup of boiling hot water” the vampire replies. The bartender looks at the vampire odd, but gets him his cup of boiling water, and off the vampire goes. Over the next three nights the vampire comes to the bar and only asks for a cup of boiling water. On the 4th night the vampire returns, and again orders only a cup of boiling hot water. The bartender perplexed and a bit frustrated finally asks the vampire. “Sir why do you come into a bar, and only get a cup of hit water? Not a beer not a shot of whiskey? Just a cup of water?!” The vampire replies with a grin. ”well, its quite simple sir.” The vampire pulls out a tampon. “Im having a spot of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

hermosabeach

He thinks he is a smurf
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Betty Ford Clinic
I'm currently serving a short jail sentence and this morning I got talking to a Muslim inmate.
"Why are you in here?" I asked him.

"Murder" he replied. "Three of 'em. I killed my daughter for talking to a white boy, killed him too and then killed my wife for complaining about it".

"No no no. I meant why are you in HERE? This is the shower block".

hermosabeach

He thinks he is a smurf
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Betty Ford Clinic
A female dwarf goes to a doctor complaining of an embarrassing itch in the groin area.
The doctor looks her up and down, picks her up and stands her on his desk.
He lifts up her skirt and puts his head under.

A little perplexed, she hears snip, snip, snip, snip.
The doctor emerges from under her skirt.

"How's that?" "Well, it's a lot better actually but... it's still there".

Undaunted, he dives back under her skirt.
Snip, snip, snip, snip. Out he comes.

"How's that?" he asks again more confident.

"That's wonderful! What did you do?"

"I trimmed the top of your Ugg boots".