Smokeless muzzle loader!

Cadex Defence

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Ken Thiessen over at Bulls Eye London has stepped up his muzzle loader game with this awesome smokeless set up. Yes you read the right smokeless muzzle loader! Ken expects to get under 1 MOA accuracy at 500 yards!

The specs are:
Cadex Lite Competition Chassis
Remington Action
Green Mountain 50 cal, 27”, smokeless barrel
Cadex Falcon Lite bipod and tripod adaptor
Vortex Diamondback Tactical scope

RancherJD

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2018
Ken Thiessen over at Bulls Eye London has stepped up his muzzle loader game with this awesome smokeless set up. Yes you read the right smokeless muzzle loader! Ken expects to get under 1 MOA accuracy at 500 yards!

The specs are:
Cadex Lite Competition Chassis
Remington Action
Green Mountain 50 cal, 27”, smokeless barrel
Cadex Falcon Lite bipod and tripod adaptor
Vortex Diamondback Tactical scope

Nice!

smoooth1

Private
Belligerents
Mar 4, 2017
Was at a friends house last week to pick up a barrel. He was showing me his smokeless ML set up and a 300 yard, 3 shot group that was oval!! Stacked those rounds on top of each other!!
Pretty damn impressive, especially given the projectile size and shape.

Hagen

Private
Belligerents
Mar 7, 2017
Indiana
Smokeless muzzleloader's will definitely shoot. Work some for a guy that builds them and half moa is for sure possible. We built one on my origin action, was shooting it at nmlra nationals and shot a 4 inch group at 500 yards with no rear rest. Had to use blackhorn powder though, no smokeless aloud there.

Curious what bullets hes planning on shooting in .50 cal? .45 and .40 have the best bullet selection in the muzzleloaders. Very nice rig!

Hagen

Private
Belligerents
Mar 7, 2017
Indiana
Jeff at Bestill Creations is the guy I help out, he has built some pretty wild ones. Did a Desert Tech for a guy earlier this year. He has a facebook page with some of the ones hes built. I dont have it but think you can still look at the pics.

Gonna try to head up to thunder valley and stretch his newest personal one out. Hoping to try for a mile.