silencerco baffle strike turn around?

BLKWLFK9

come at me bro
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
greenville, NC
Realized today that I have a baffle strike. Plan on sending it in to silencerco on Monday. Anybody had to do the same with theirs? What was the cost and the turn around time?

Reactions: TACC

TACC

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
Realized today that I have a baffle strike. Plan on sending it in to silencerco on Monday. Anybody had to do the same with theirs? What was the cost and the turn around time?
Interested in that info for future, if needed.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9

mercracing

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 9, 2013
Green Bay, WI
Zero cost. Several weeks, but I was one of the first Harvesters to have the problem and it was right around when they did their BOGO deal so that added to the time.

AIAW

★★★★★
Belligerents
Aug 16, 2001
Central Texas
Friend of mine have a baffle strike and blew the whole stack out of the front of it. He had a replacement in about 2 weeks. He has nothing but good things to say about them. I do not own a SilencerCo product myself though so I can't report on first-hand experience.

AIAW

★★★★★
Belligerents
Aug 16, 2001
Central Texas
Not sure what the OP has. My buddy has an Omega 300 (the one that puked it's internals out). That's what happens when they work themselves loose though.

Reactions: Huskydriver

BLKWLFK9

come at me bro
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
greenville, NC
I have no idea when it happened. I think I had a hang fire with some .300wm Berger ammo. Heard 2 reports and the bullet landed 200 yards in front of my target. Crazy thing is, I've held .5moa groups with it like that if that indeed is when it happened. I just happened to notice yesterday

Arctic Cowboy

Novice shooter, expert bullshitter
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jul 13, 2013
Wasilla, AK
My dad just turned his in for a baffle strike last month. Had to pay shipping to them but I think he had it back in 7-10 days or thereabouts.