Shit is about to get real

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
I’ll believe it when I see it! I think they are just buying time! There is quite a few Americans that want to see some justice and if they aren’t given any then they might just decide to get it themselves. I see this as a way to appease them until the republicans think they have cooled off while in the end nothing will really be done. And don’t even get me started on the amount of money that could be hidden here.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
yep what a POS he is. THe GOP is the right wing of the Dem party we need a new Tea Party.

I'm sorry but I predict an new version of the Trey Gowdy circle jerk.
The people these indictments lead to guarantee this will never go the distance.
Prove me wrong, I dare them...

R

FatBoy

Chris Hayes, Nashville TN
Jul 29, 2001
Nashville, Tennessee
they voted 80 times to repeal Obamacare and when the opportunity arose they got caught sitting at the same table as Schumer and Pelosi. The (R) leadership is just as corrupt as the (D). This is to drum up money for November.

That's not to say that elections don't have consequences, but as a whole, we are not electing the scope of people to get the kind of change we want in the primaries. Until and unless with get the entrenched roaches out, we're always going to have pestilence.

Only way I see to right the ship without spilling our brothers blood is the Convention of States, which holds its own perils.

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
Article 5

they voted 80 times to repeal Obamacare and when the opportunity arose they got caught sitting at the same table as Schumer and Pelosi. The (R) leadership is just as corrupt as the (D). This is to drum up money for November.

That's not to say that elections don't have consequences, but as a whole, we are not electing the scope of people to get the kind of change we want in the primaries. Until and unless with get the entrenched roaches out, we're always going to have pestilence.

Only way I see to right the ship without spilling our brothers blood is the Convention of States, which holds its own perils.

FS1

Unbalanced
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
I think there are going to be R's, D's and Media all implicated and charged. The rules are different now. Now history tells me I may be wrong but I think it will happen this time. Why? The entire US Justice system will be neutered by a lack of public trust if they do not.

That is why no there will be no special counsel for Obamagate. The DOJ/FBI will be devastated unless they themselves root this out and make an extreme example of it. Sessions is already on it I hope. Just my 2 cents.

FS1

Unbalanced
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
Sessions was not there when this occured. He is not investigating himself but the rather the former admin. He would not do this if he could not win. Because an investigation by the DOJ that came up with nothing would never be believed. But a DOJ that came up with it all, would be trusted again.
Pitchforks and torches are the last, not the first resort. JMHO

ArmyJerry

Staff Sergeant
Nov 22, 2012
he wasnt raising concerns when he was in the senate. he is running inteference for the swamp, i would not be suprised if he wasnt the insurance policy that the fbi was referring to.

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
Mar 15, 2018
The Most Dangerous City in the USA
Yea....
How long have the Clintons been staying one step ahead of the law? Seriously? They were scandal ridden from the first election to the Governors office in Arkansas. People in their orbit have been dying mysteriously from the beginning. They are a political mafia and they have owned and shaped a lot of government in their day. Now they've had years to destroy evidence, cover it up, and have their cronies running interference?

I wish justice would be served, but I'm sort of with the rest of you that this will sink into the swamp never to be heard from again. If they just go away that'll be enough for now.

The one who needs to be prosecuted is Obama and all his cronies (esp. Holder, Lynch, Clapper, etal.).

Unknown

Gunny Sergeant
Sep 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest,USA
I continue to believe that whether republican or democrat, liberal or conservative, all the special reports, threats of indictment, soon to be released reports with "new damaging information", or whatever they want to call it...it is all nothing more than political theatre until someone actually gets sent to prison.

Sure, I believe that Hillary should be in prison, and that the deep state exists and should be extinguished, but what I think is worth what anyone paid for my opinion.

When either side threatens some kind of action, I yawn, and will wait for someone to wake me up when they are finally taking someone off to prison.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Nov 6, 2011
MA
Sessions was not there when this occured. He is not investigating himself but the rather the former admin. He would not do this if he could not win. Because an investigation by the DOJ that came up with nothing would never be believed. But a DOJ that came up with it all, would be trusted again.
Pitchforks and torches are the last, not the first resort. JMHO
Or he is just a Stefan Halper on the inside.............

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
Shit is never UNreal !!!
Shit is shit.
Stinks like shit.
Looks like shit.
Smells like shit.
Gets on you.
Hard to get off.
Annoying as f if it's somebody else's shit in your life.
Pita in your yard, on your walk, on your porch, in your house....
And really sucks to have it forced on you...

But....
Wait....
That's slug life in Washington politics and the effect they bring in our life, ahhh, shit...
Shit brings shit.
Nothing new here, been real a long time, just sayin. Nothing new in the shitty posturing of them shithead lieing sons of , well, shit.

Aw shit, what did I miss.....

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Someone I know, that once worked with Sessions claims that he believes he is behind the scenes putting together evidence for prosecution to all involved. As they say, the wheels of Justice turn slowly. That’s what he claims. But, I see zero evidence of that happening from anyone I know on the hill. And I have always wondered why the wheels of justice turn so slow? They don’t have to. They better be glad I’m not running the show. Justice would be swift and fair. None of this BS we have running these days.

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
Sessions is a career politician, don't expect much from the Keebler Elf. He rose walking on the backs of the poor in AL over trumped up drug charges and shit. Sure he's probably prosecuted a few important cases, but even a blind squirrel gets a nut.

As for Hitlery, the only glass ceiling I wanna see her break is in a cell in ADX Florence Supermax, locked up alongside some of America's other worst enemies.

Is that not the laws of those above the law in DC ? Stop an think about that, is that not the way they have operated for the last 50-60 years?
We have the right to invoke law 7 under the COTUS at anytime we select. I'm done with allowing them to operate under a different set of rules, they need to live under the set they apply to me,... if not,... then I get to live under those that only apply to them. I invoke law 7 !!!

Feb 15, 2017
Problem is that we're not Clansmen , we are cattle . The ruling elite in this country have set it up so that we are a disposable commodity of labor and consumption .
If we challengecor get out of line we gwt Arkancide or pressure from SJWs and Gash Warriors . The IRS and all the other letter agencies have been weaponized to protect the ruling class . Lest we stand shoulder to shoulder we shall perish alone .

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Problem is that we're not Clansmen , we are cattle . The ruling elite in this country have set it up so that we are a disposable commodity of labor and consumption .
If we challengecor get out of line we gwt Arkancide or pressure from SJWs and Gash Warriors . The IRS and all the other letter agencies have been weaponized to protect the ruling class . Lest we stand shoulder to shoulder we shall perish alone .
Well stated. Someone gets it.

Nov 20, 2008
dirt nap
I am sick of these circle jerks. I want to see politicians and government employees who have betrayed us hanging upside down from telephone poles with crows eating their innards.

Trey Gowdy should go back to his favorite gay bar and stop acting so dramatic.