Sheepdog Warrior - Upstate NY

SMC21

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2018
He’s quoted in the local paper so his identity is on record. Also he’s complained about multiple sound related things - local concerts for example.

His house is over a mile from the range which isn’t close. Ever since they killed his character off the walking dead he’s been kind of ornery.

Reactions: Thecelt

Thecelt

Private
Belligerents
Mar 14, 2012
New York
Non-native locals
Correct, nyc transplants that want country life.. well guess what you nyc libs, we shoot guns in the country.

I grew up 5 minutes from this place, and my folks still live there. Sadly I havent made it there yet, although I can safely shoot to 800 yds on my folks property. I intend to take a class there one of these days, hopefully this summer.

Thecelt

Private
Belligerents
Mar 14, 2012
New York
For sure...We are going up on June 11/12. I will let you know when the date gets closer

Let me know if there are some good watering holes. I know the Inn has a restaurant but no bar.
Right down the road is a place called B&B lounge. It has always been a decent place. Its not a 5 star place, but its 1 mile away.

The main town of Catskill is a 10 minute ride and there is a decent italian restaurant there.

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Right down the road is a place called B&B lounge. It has always been a decent place. Its not a 5 star place, but its 1 mile away.

The main town of Catskill is a 10 minute ride and there is a decent italian restaurant there.
Trust me that I found a few places...LOL. I met some cool locals. I will for certain be back.

BCX

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2018
Who's going next weekend? I will be there unless i get forced to work sat. Weather looks good!

Thecelt

Private
Belligerents
Mar 14, 2012
New York
I'll be in the area, and I will be shooting my 308, but I won't have time to go to sheepdog.

I'll be looking to add a 6.5 Creedmoor to the stable soon, and I plan to take a class with sheepdog this summer.

BCX

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2018
Specials on annual memberships till March 14th. Save $200!