Seg_steve

netranger6

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 15, 2009
Vicoria, Texas
Avoid like a plague.

This guy hasn't responded to me. I sent him funds via pp for the Spyderco knife. I pressed him Monday for tracking. He said he was too busy. Tuesday. Nothing. Sent messages to refund or send product. Crickets.

Hes had funds since Saturday. Will see what develops.

Will edit if he mans the f up, probably not.

Last edited:

264win

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 15, 2008
whidbey island wa.
No bone to pick here personally,
but perhaps give the guy more than 2 business days. Life can get in the way and in some areas the post office is not open on the weekends.
Hopefully the seller will apologize and get your item shipped ASAP.

netranger6

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 15, 2009
Vicoria, Texas
2 business days. How about a reply back other than being too busy. I know that when I have a persons money from a sale on the hide, it's like lava in my pocket. I make the time to ship asap. His ad clearly stated it was in his personal collection, which means it's on hand. Unless it's being drop shipped. And if so. I would have steered clear.

Either way. If funds show back up. Or the item. I will update as needed.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Usually I'd suggest folks wait the better part of a week before getting all publicly mad and upset about not having a tracking number.

It's not uncommon at all for things to take several days before being shipped.

verdugo60

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 6, 2010
Denver, CO
Read people, lowlight said he was banned. So the seller can't access his messages.

Perhaps seller could be given buyer's info by admin so the buyer doesn't get hosed out of his money?

netranger6

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 15, 2009
Vicoria, Texas
I was viewing his activity, to determine if he was online. Each time he was looking at the options/accessories threads. Checking his ads. All the while ignoring, or choosing not to reply. So yeah, that is a red flag in my book.

I dont need his private info. Its whatever, scratch it off to lesson learned.