Search function?

Bkultra

Private
Belligerents
Feb 7, 2007
Chicago
I have the same issue when I use the magnifying glass icon. Instead hit the menu button scroll down and look for "search the forum"

Reactions: SamBlankenship

GrandpaDeadLegs

No tomato
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
Superior Twp. MI
On an Android phone?

From what I can tell the CSS is a moving it off screen when you try to get in there. A common thing with WordPress or any other similar system that uses templates to start from. On a laptop the box will appear somewhere pleasant for sure! Possibly somewhere pleasant and "absolute" instead of "relative" blah blah blah

I just do what they said already and get in there more directly to do searches.

Reactions: SamBlankenship

SamBlankenship

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2018
Princeton West Virginia
Yes Sir android. And thanks for the info. Im gonna set it up on the laptop at home just beacuse reading these little words messes with my shooting eye lol. And we cant have that

Rob H2

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2019
Just thought people might like to hear about my experiences with Cadex Defence. I bought a CDX-33 Patriot Tac in April of this year ('19) chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum from Euro. I followed the recommended break in procedure to the letter but never could shoot a decent group. Usually 2 shots in one hole followed by a shift in POI up to 1.6" and 2 or 3 shots in another hole. I called Cadex about my accuracy concerns and was elated to hear an actual human pick up the phone. I was told someone else would be contacting me. Ten minutes later a representative called and said not to worry, they wouldn't allow me to be stuck with a rifle that doesn't shoot accurately. I communicated with several people at Cadex who could best help me concerning the problem and no matter if I e-mailed, texted or called them they always got in touch with me within ten minutes. Everyone there was concerned, attentive, polite and helpful. After following their recommendations to resolve the accuracy problem of shooting groups of .8" to 1.6" they asked me to send the rifle to their U.S. Service Center since I reside in Utah. Upon recieving my rifle they promptly took it to the range and experienced the same accuracy problem. After a thorough inspection of the rifle they determined that the factory installed Bartlein barrel had a flaw in the rifling. Within two weeks Cadex in Canada had machined a new replacement Bartlein barrel and shipped it via expedited delivery to the US Service Center who coated and installed it. I was also sent an e-mail of a statement of the cost of the barrel and credit for the entire amount. My cost for everything was $00.00. I now have the rifle in my possession just in time for winter with snow already on the ground and temps in the single digits. I'll get it broken in over the winter but serious range time will have to wait for better weather, yeah, I like the temps to be at least 40° to shoot all day.
Long story short, you wouldn't expect to get a bad barrel from one of the premium barrel makers but it can happen. Cadex Defence has demonstrated customer support above and beyond anything I could hope for and has stood behind their product in a prompt, dedicated, professional manner.