Rifle Identification/Value help

BlackFlagArmory

Private
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
Hey everyone,

I am brand new here, and brand new to the F class world of shooting in general. I am actually a gun store owner and we have a customer and friend, recently widowed who is trying to get some info about some of her late husbands firearms. He was a F class shooter and did all his own reloading. I honestly know next to nothing about this type of shooting other than what I have been learning from this forum. All I know is that the action is a Defiance Machine Deviant and that it is chambered in 7mm RSAUM with a 314 neck with a 1.5oz jewel trigger. I do not know who makes the barrel or the stock, but both are very, very nice. I have added a handful of pics, and I can easily provide more if needed. If you might have any kind of info on things I need to look for, I would really appreciate it. I can also add pics of some of the reloads if that will help any. She has about 100 rounds in total for the rifle. Thanks again!

Attachments

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Belligerents
Dec 21, 2011
WNY
If the wife is selling one way to get an accurate value would be to list it on gunbroker then ask her to email his shooting buddies with a link to the auction.

Rocketvapor

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2018
South East Louisiana
I would contact ranges that hold F-Class matches in your area and offer the rifle for sale to them.
Joining up here and asking value for an item will look a lot like dodging the PX rules.

Sorry, forgot to welcome you to SH.
Where are you located?
There's bound to be ranges that shoot F-class somewhere nearby.

Last edited:

XTR

F-TR junkie
Belligerents
Sep 4, 2010
Lebanon, NH
www.onlinehumidor.com
You will get better responses over on AccurateShooter.com. Way more F class shooters there than here.
Gunbroker will yield zip for that rifle.

That said, that rifle will sell for something in the neighborhood of $2500 ±$300.