PRS Style Gas Gun

hot loads B==D - - -
Belligerents
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
We in the Houston area have a monthly PRS match in Navasota. Gas guns shoot as well.

Darqusoull13

Bad Influence
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2018
TX
txprecisionmatches.com
Anybody know of any PRS style gas gun matches in DFW area or Texas?
I shoot Gas Gun at the TX Precision Matches monthly match. They are damn good matches and the gas gun division is pretty active with 9-10 guys each of the past 2 months. The matches themselves are 90+ shooters total. Expect a fair course of fire, good food and plenty of good folks to hang out with all day.

Reactions: 021411

LSIXACTUAL

03XX Knuckle Dragger
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
DFW Texas
I shoot Gas Gun at the TX Precision Matches monthly match. They are damn good matches and the gas gun division is pretty active with 9-10 guys each of the past 2 months. The matches themselves are 90+ shooters total. Expect a fair course of fire, good food and plenty of good folks to hang out with all day.
That sounds like what I’m looking for. It’s about 2 and a 1/2 hours from me which isn’t too bad

pewpewfever

Raw Recruit
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2019
DFW
I shot the American Semi Auto Precision match this past weekend in Cresson. Well, two stages of it in heavy rain and 40-something degree temps before I gave up. I'm not sure what the final count was, but on practiscore, the registration showed 21 in tactical division and 1 in open, iirc. You need a pistol too. Some stages start out with steel pistol targets that you must clear before shooting rifle, but only rifle impacts count for points. They did enforce the time limit if 90 seconds per stage.

jasewhitehead08

03XX
Hessian
Belligerents
Jan 3, 2008
Alabama
I shot the American Semi Auto Precision match this past weekend in Cresson. Well, two stages of it in heavy rain and 40-something degree temps before I gave up. I'm not sure what the final count was, but on practiscore, the registration showed 21 in tactical division and 1 in open, iirc. You need a pistol too. Some stages start out with steel pistol targets that you must clear before shooting rifle, but only rifle impacts count for points. They did enforce the time limit if 90 seconds per stage.

Is this match held fairly often? I know we were looking at some similar. I might try and fly out and shoot a few in the future.

pewpewfever

Raw Recruit
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2019
DFW
I think it is the second Saturday of every month. This one was the first one. They have a Facebook page but There is not yet an event posted for next month.

Reactions: jasewhitehead08