Prime

armydog

Staff Sargeant Ret.
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Nov 26, 2010
SW Michigan
Now that prime has come out about the laws suit will Frank be elaborating on it?

Reloader77724

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2018
I have a question. I may have misunderstood this but RUAG is a foreign company. Why does our military buy ammunition from them? Is this something that we should try to bring back to the states? I have never really looked into this in the past. It just seems odd in a way. Just curious. Thanks.

lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Online Training Access
Apr 12, 2001
Base of the Rockies
www.snipershide.com
US Army using their Ammo,

The Army actually uses a bunch of RUAG ammo, even the AMU uses their 6XC stuff.

They have 338 Raofauss ammo, they have certain AP rounds we use.

They use pretty all sorts of stuff, Lapua, Federal, Blackhills, Nexus, it's all over the map

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
I’m hoping Hornady “big” announcement, Frank mentioned in Episode 158, has to do with teaming up with Prime. 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: elmuzzlebreak

McReef

I don’t remember saying that...
Online Training Access
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2019
North of South
Never dealt with them before, but have read a little about this, and after hearing the podcast I threw a little in the pot. Seems like that guy has his head in the right place, hope it works out for them.

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2017
Turned out to only be their new tipped bullet. :LOL:
No. We all got the email about the A-Tip. I’m guessing the Fix will come out with the Q-Tip. 😏. But Frank alluded that Hornady had another announcement being released at NRA this weekend. 🤔 Unless I completely misconstrued what was being relayed.