Price Drop- Custom 6.5x47 Lapua

EasternNChunter

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 28, 2012
Eastern NC
It’s been a while since I have been in the site. I’ll figure out how to post pics later this weekend or text/email them.

3-4 years ago I called Robert Gradous back up and wanted to build 2 custom rifles. He was extremely busy and referred me to Dana English, owner of English Rifles. I told Dana what I wanted, started ordering parts and sent them to him. In no time at all he sent me both my rifles. One was a .300 win mag hunting rifle and the other is my 6.5x47 Lapua that I was competing with and shooting long range steel on the weekends with buddies on our farms. Here are the specs and prices of each component to the best of my memory:

- Bat Tactical Action (right hand short action) -$1600

- Bartlein 6.5 8 twist M40 contour 26” -
$350

- Jewell Trigger set @ 2 lbs - $225

- APA Little Bastard Muzzle Break - $125

- Surgeon Bottom Metal (not counting mags) - $325

- Millan A5 Stock (Black, Green, Tan marble finish) - $900

- English Rifle’s work - $1200

Total - $4725 invested

I’ll sell it for $3700. The rifle has 650 rounds down the tube. It shoots like a dream. No trades. I also have a Vortex Gen II Razor 4.5-27x56 ebr-2c scope that i’ll sell for $1750 alone or with the rifle. I will ONLY accept USPS Money Orders. I have bought and sold several rifles and high end scopes over the years and never had any issues.

Attached pics. Pics were taken before I put the Razor on the rifle.

If interested, email me @
thomascozartjr @ icloud . com

Attachments

Last edited:

EasternNChunter

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 28, 2012
Eastern NC
Come on people. Every part of this rifle is top of the line. Don’t want a 6.5x47? Put a new barrel on it and have it chambered in any shirt action caliber you want. I suggest calling Dana English for the work or if you just need a great, fast, honest gunsmith to build you your dream rifle.

Reactions: LG65CM