Phoenix Custom Rifles work pics and reviews

Dec 20, 2017
This is another stellar 5 star review for Keith and Brad at PCR.

The quality of work with such attention to detail that they turn out of their shop is second to none that I have experienced. Their customer satisfaction driven approach to everything they do will keep me coming back with all my rifle gunsmithing needs. They have delivered on time every time I have used them, and have exceeded my expectations doing it!

Anyway, thanks Keith and Brad. Your work ethic and business model truly does stand out, apart and above!

Bill Mish

Oct 8, 2012
Glendale, AZ
This is another stellar 5 star review for Keith and Brad at PCR.

The quality of work with such attention to detail that they turn out of their shop is second to none that I have experienced. Their customer satisfaction driven approach to everything they do will keep me coming back with all my rifle gunsmithing needs. They have delivered on time every time I have used them, and have exceeded my expectations doing it!

Anyway, thanks Keith and Brad. Your work ethic and business model truly does stand out, apart and above!

Bill Mish
Hey Bill! Good to see you are still around. Haven't seen you since the ARC days.

Apr 8, 2017
I just wanted to add that I had the pleasure of working with Keith and Brad with a Tikka T3x CTR that I needed bedded into my Manner's stock. They machined a set of pillars, a custom recoil lug and executed a beautiful bedding job. Communication was great throughout the process and their turnaround time was on point!

K. Johns

PCR rifle builder
Jan 7, 2009
Arizona, USA
www.phoenixcustomrifles.com
Wait times are still real low guys.
Give us a call.

Thanks!

Attachments

Aug 16, 2013
North Las Vegas, Nevada
I just sent a firing pin to be turned down to .062 to fit a new PTG bolt before I send it all to you to be fitted to my rifle, among other things. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get it back.
Hope your hunt was successful.

K. Johns

PCR rifle builder
Jan 7, 2009
Arizona, USA
www.phoenixcustomrifles.com
I just wanted to add that I had the pleasure of working with Keith and Brad with a Tikka T3x CTR that I needed bedded into my Manner's stock. They machined a set of pillars, a custom recoil lug and executed a beautiful bedding job. Communication was great throughout the process and their turnaround time was on point!

Thanks for posting pics and a review! We appreciate it.

May 22, 2006
Just got off the phone with them to line up some more work.

I can't recommend these guys enough. They have done a 6.5 creed and a 28 Nosler and both are outstanding. Accuracy was exceptional and they were a pleasure to deal with. Prompt responses, easy to get a hold of as well. I'll also add that during one of the builds they even talked me through some of the options I'd requested and steered me away from some of the work. This led to a better rifle for what I wanted at the expense of money in their pocket. Says a lot about what kinds of guys they are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom