Ouch! Dropped ATACR

JB.IC

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2019
All the torture test show the scopes getting their bell whacked. Let’s see how rugged they are when the turrets get whacked. We need a tall target report.

rlsmith1

Private
Minuteman
May 1, 2019
I would be surprised if it was damaged any more than you can see. Nightforce is rock solid

CATM15

You coming to the BBQ?
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah they sent me a replacement free of charge. Just have to get out to the range and see if she tracks. I don’t have much time on my hands but I will update when I finally get it done

Reactions: TangoSierra916

CATM15

You coming to the BBQ?
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2018
Just did some load data at the range and the scope worked fine. Worked enough to get zeroed and shoot a group. I’ll take it up to the 1k range as soon as I load up some more Ammo.

jdodd

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 23, 2011
Maine
I would personally send it in to NF for a check up. Even if it was for nothing more than peace of mind on the turret.

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
El Campo, TX
I would personally send it in to NF for a check up. Even if it was for nothing more than peace of mind on the turret.
He said it seemed fine so far. He can verify when he dials further out. If it works like it should then why send it back as the proof is in the pudding. Peace of mind accomplished.

CATM15

You coming to the BBQ?
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2018
I feel the same way but I already have 2 scopes out for warranty work (1 leupold and 1 bushnell). I have a few matches and a hunt coming up so if she works I’ll just send it in when the snow starts falling. I’m in Alaska so ill send it in when winter hits and I won’t need it.

dyecocker1

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2019
The only thing thats going to do is make some scope snob that dusts their optics and rifle with a tampon complain that its damaged so they can lowball you.

Fuck it. Check zero. Keep going.
That is a great idea, I am going to start using them instead of sandpaper