Now get off my lawn, dammit!

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
Obvious answer reading the fox front page this morning is to ban all old dudes before the coming blackout.

If you don't have dyed purple hair and identity dysphoria then you're part of the problem.

Will you survive the coming blackout?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
A quality prolonged blackout, could do more to bring this country back to it's roots than any election ever could. Hood rats will die wholesale in some places an old scores/debts will be repaid,.... rapidly. Some may even start down their lists,...
^^^Sadly, this. the cities may even turn to cannibalism as starvation sets in. Country folks will step up and help one another. Main thing is have water, food, and protection/guns and ammo. In the winter, wood, or gas heat with a big tank.

Reactions: Dippy

lash

Swamp Rat
Belligerents
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
"A long-standing feud between three men seemingly boiled over at the mobile home park's golf course, residents said."

What am I missing here? Was this a miniature golf course? Never heard of a tornado target community with a golf course.
They used to be pretty common here in Florida. Now most have succumbed to developers greed and turned into condo space or homes. Still a few around. Most were 9-hole courses.

Dippy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
^^^Sadly, this. the cities may even turn to cannibalism as starvation sets in. Country folks will step up and help one another. Main thing is have water, food, and protection/guns and ammo. In the winter, wood, or gas heat with a big tank.

I’d say the majority of country folks will starve out also.

The minority who still grows large gardens and cans will adapt and over come.

Cannibalism, brothas bbq each otha!

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Belligerents
Dec 21, 2011
WNY
Diversity brings it's rewards to golf. No longer just a sport for doctors. lawyers and teachers, meet rappers, drug dealers, and thugs.