SOLD New Ruger RPR Gen 2 6.5CM / Seekins Handguard - Price Drop $1150!

IMG_2558.JPG IMG_2523.PNG

Decided to jump on a different rifle so I am looking to offload this puppy. Brand new Gen 2 Ruger RPR in 6.5 Creedmoore with the box and all those goodies. I installed a new Seekins SPR3 ($150) hand guard. It will also come with a new Weibad mini stock pad ($40) to cushion the cheek rest. The Gen 2 model includes a metal bolt shroud and a muzzle brake (handguard replaced). I would like $1200, shipping is on buyer. I've seen them advertised here for more and this one already has upgrades! Will also be listed locally. FTF in Portland OR.

Last edited:
Decided to jump on a different rifle so I am looking to offload this puppy. Brand new Gen 2 Ruger RPR in 6.5 Creedmoore with the box and all those goodies. I installed a new Seekins SPR3 ($150) hand guard. It will also come with a new Weibad mini stock pad ($40) to cushion the cheek rest. The Gen 2 model includes a metal bolt shroud and a muzzle brake (handguard replaced). I would like $1200, shipping is on buyer. I've seen them advertised here for more and this one already has upgrades! Will also be listed locally. FTF in Portland OR.
PM sent