NE Texas Match - 7 December - Maud, TX

Campguy308

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
NE Texas
Small local PRS/NRL based match on a 600 yard square range requiring 60 rounds. Does not count for club points. Fee is $25. Send PM to sign up, all are welcome.

tsu45

Private
Belligerents
May 15, 2011
Nice! I’m ignorant to the requirements and such to do so, but any reason y’all aren’t planning on participating in the regional PRS series? Kind of a dead spot around here for regional matches, have to drive almost to MS, DFW, or down to College Station.

Campguy308

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
NE Texas
Nice! I’m ignorant to the requirements and such to do so, but any reason y’all aren’t planning on participating in the regional PRS series? Kind of a dead spot around here for regional matches, have to drive almost to MS, DFW, or down to College Station.
I'd LOVE to participate in the regional series, but we rarely (never) have enough shooters to make the minimum, and it's hard for us to handle a large number even if we got them to show up. Where are you from?

tsu45

Private
Belligerents
May 15, 2011
Shreveport. Don’t know if I can make a Dec or Jan match due to hunting season. Do y’all put them on all year and regularly post them?