Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

hermosabeach

Everything is true on the internet- Abe Lincoln
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Southern Cali
Like a lot of you, I donate blood a few times a year.....

Red Cross will not let you donate if you have been tattooed in the past year....

Doodle pads are not my thing
I grew up with relatives who got tattooed while in the military
I could never read the writing or see the pattern

The relative had aged and the inks migrated.

Not sure I would consider someone who had 50%-70% of their body covered in doodles.

Not my thing
Not my trend to follow.

Bad asses use to have tats
Now it’s justin Bieber

Rant Durden

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2018
Tried posting the Hong Kong shit on facebook and was blocked. "violates community standards." WTF is going on?

168BTHPM

Red Tube Mod
Belligerents
Mar 1, 2008
Nevada
My youngest daughter at her senior banquet tonight. She swept the military organization scholarships, two VFW posts, an American Legion post and a memorial scholarship to honor a decorated Vietnam vet all went to her. She is going to school to study genetics, maybe she can isolate and defeat the defective gene that causes libtardation.

1J04

Lambo Stick Driver
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
My youngest daughter at her senior banquet tonight. She swept the military organization scholarships, two VFW posts, an American Legion post and a memorial scholarship to honor a decorated Vietnam vet all went to her. She is going to school to study genetics, maybe she can isolate and defeat the defective gene that causes libtardation.

View attachment 7094334

YOU my friend HAVE GOT TO BE one PROUD DAD !!!!! That's incredible. Hearing her name again and again as thee recipient of these Scholarships had to be unimaginable. Good on her, and good on you and yours for raising such a beautiful young lady. Best to her on her future endeavors. I'm certain she's gonna do just fine !!!!!