Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

missed

nothing
Belligerents
Feb 21, 2013
TEXAS
Teslas are the new Priuses

Lots of other very valid reasons to own them, but it does sort of scream "I'm Virtue Signaling look how woke I am".
Our VP of the fossil power side has a Tesla, there is a big ole sticker on the back that says charged by coal and natural gas! He says he gets comments almost daily from the psycho liberals.

squib

Private
Belligerents
Mar 10, 2012
New York
Truly amazing what the FED can create with QE, issues arise when they quit backstopping the REPO market. Most folks have no idea the financial market failed in the same way that started The financial crisis in September 19. Wonder how long this will continue before the inevitable happens.
The Fed says it not QE, ;)

Marinevet1

Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Fuck that POS. At least get to 1:20 to see him now.

I don't what your problem is...........I have been a fan of Neil Young probably longer than you have been alive..........seems that song has something to do with the pipeline in the Dakotas.........released 2016...... still relevant news........I am old enough to remember him at Woodstock ........

Last edited:

jrhtx

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 4, 2006
Houston, TX
I have see seen them run and run well. The problem is between 100 rnds of 230 gr ball and the weight of the drum AND the weight of the Thompson, it got very heavy. The Thompsons were all 100% US machined steel and wood. No half ass plastic and Edge fill.

It is also hard to mount the "C" drum to the gun because of the weight. If you drop it, you are screwed, especially if it is loaded.
I have not shot a "C", I have a 50 and stick mags for mine.

I heard the 100 round drums didnt work that well do to lack of spring tension?

Reactions: BKSSNIPER

Waorani

Comfortably Numb
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Opelika, AL
I don't what your problem is...........I have been a fan of Neil Young probably longer than you have been alive..........seems that song has something to do with the pipeline in the Dakotas.........released 2016...... still relevant news........I am old enough to remember him at Woodstock ........

And I don't know what your problem is either. I was 11 in '69 so wasn't there but maybe you were? I've still got all his stuff and it still rotates through shuffle but otherwise couldn't give a shit less about his existence.

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Belligerents
Mar 8, 2017
Kaysville Utah
I heard the 100 round drums didnt work that well do to lack of spring tension?
I have see seen them run and run well. The problem is between 100 rnds of 230 gr ball and the weight of the drum AND the weight of the Thompson, it got very heavy. The Thompsons were all 100% US machined steel and wood. No half ass plastic and Edge fill.

It is also hard to mount the "C" drum to the gun because of the weight. If you drop it, you are screwed, especially if it is loaded.
I have not shot a "C", I have a 50 and stick mags for mine.
Saw this recently. Thought you might learn something.

Reactions: 79steeler