Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Drumie

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Dec 2, 2005
Western New York
That pistol with the shotgun shell in it is a airsoft gun. The primer looks like that because that is where you fill it with gas.

168BTHPM

DLJAOG5UYQ05YJ[GMS'DMHMYQ]5YQY,Sh,?LHS'PYQ]POGKAER
Belligerents
Mar 1, 2008
Nevada
I can’t believe that I agree with Bernie on something.

View attachment 7135817
He said this in 2014 during the democrap debates. He was trying to defend his performance as the chairman of the Senate Committee on Veteran Affairs and failings of the VA to help the veterans who were dying while waiting for health care.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

168BTHPM

DLJAOG5UYQ05YJ[GMS'DMHMYQ]5YQY,Sh,?LHS'PYQ]POGKAER
Belligerents
Mar 1, 2008
Nevada
1566708391583.png

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

Mooncake

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 29, 2018
Central Mountains, CO
View attachment 7136177

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.
LGOWI then, bitch.

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 7136177

One more reason why I need an “assault” weapon just like the government has.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
View attachment 7136177

Did she really say that? If yes... Wow. Just wow.

Sirhr

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N

But do not think that the thought is NOT in their minds. Hell it wouldn't suprise me if she (or other leftist nut job) saw that and thought to themselves "damn that is a good idea, why didn't I think of that".
Perhaps.... but someone making it up doesn’t make it real.

This is the sort of stuff that makes it impossible for an electorate to make informed decisions. Left lies and propaganda should not be matched by right lies and propaganda.

Thanks for the fact check! I was too lazy.

And now back to funny stuff!!

Cheers, Sirhr