Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
A friend of mine actually said this at Australian Customs c. 2002... his exact line was "Oh, I didn't know it was still required." Took him 4 hours to clear customs. His wife was ripsh1t... and apparently, Australian Customs has no sense of humor that they are aware of.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Snake-Eyes

Quiet & Armed...
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
Florida
If someone designed a working zipper like that, they'd be rich. Call it the "69-line" or something. Needs a special tag like Gore-Tex, so every pair of pants, shorts, jacket, etc that has it would have that tag on the plastic thing with the price tag. "Oh look! These have the 69-line zipper! Mom, buy me these..."

Heheheheh

Reactions: MinnesotaMulisha

el-wood

home to drunken
Belligerents
Mar 27, 2011
Seattle
Sadly that page is no longer available, which leads me to believe they dont make or have that blade any longer. However they do have an awesome stylie push dagger on their website, which right now i am seriously contemplating buying.....thank you.

B15B6D0F-FD74-4643-99B9-C7B52B8E2EE8_1024x1024.jpeg

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
With Half faced blades, you have to watch their inventory. They have several different blade styles, and they will do a little run of one blade with different handle materials. A few weeks later they will do another blade run. I’m sure that the spikes will be back, you just have to wait on that run. Those guys are bad ass artist. I want one of their knives bad, but I’m putting it off. I have enough high end blades to last me a long time. I know that there is never enough when it comes to guns and blades, but sometimes you have to set reasonable limits. Now this sucks because I sound like my Dad..........