Micro Bikini's

Karma Enforcer
Belligerents
Jul 19, 2014
And women dont want to be looked at as a "piece of meat". All while wearing that. Yeah, ok.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot

SuckitTrebek

The rapist for $200
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2005
The Great State of Texas
she doesn’t now
Oh she knew. she's an ex. And actually asked for her pictures to get shared online. And there is nothing in these pictures
that is bad, no face or details.

Besides

There's a shit ton of her out there online and most are xxx. Posted 100% with her permission and full knowledge.

Moral of the story is you'd be surprised to what your woman actually enjoys and is up for when it comes down to it.
You'll never know if you don't have the balls to lead.

No woman will give you what you really want when you come to her on your knees with your tail in between your legs.

Man up, ask for what you want like a man. And if she doesn't like it, tell her to hit the bricks.

Last edited:

Bender

Known Troll
Belligerents
Feb 12, 2014
Cheyenne WY.
Oh she knew. she's an ex. And actually asked for her pictures to get shared online. And there is nothing in these pictures

Besides

There's a shit ton of her out there online and most are xxx. Posted 100% with her permission and full knowledge.

Moral of the story is you'd be surprised to what your woman actually enjoys and is up for when it comes down to it.

No woman will give you what you really want when you come to her on your knees with your tail in between your legs.

Man up, ask for what you want like a man. And if she doesn't like it, tell her to hit the bricks.
Oh, I have pictures of mine. She likes lots of stuff. Just I don’t share it. Lol.

She is literally a school teacher.

hermosabeach

He thinks he is a smurf
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Betty Ford Clinic
I appreciate Europeans and not being ashamed of the body... If a mom or grandmas want to be topless on the beach while playing with their kids... who cares

in the US, people pay to see women in tiny bikinis

kriller134

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2017
orange county, ca

Besides

Link? 😆

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
I appreciate Europeans and not being ashamed of the body... If a mom or grandmas want to be topless on the beach while playing with their kids... who cares

in the US, people pay to see women in tiny bikinis

Would love to floss with that bikini after shes done dancing around, I can already taste that honey.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
Would you believe there are some on here that dont like tits? Sick MoFo's if you ask me.

Reactions: AMGtuned