Meanwhile in Russia:

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
crying corners , closets turned into safe spaces a whole generation unable to deal with splinters or life can't do math cause its racist ( b s ) men that think they are women women that think they are men goats that are stuck in the middle cats and dogs falling from the sky . yes , I can imagine we got it now .

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
crying corners , closets turned into safe spaces a whole generation unable to deal with splinters or life can't do math cause its racist ( b s ) men that think they are women women that think they are men goats that are stuck in the middle cats and dogs falling from the sky . yes , I can imagine we got it now .
Sounds like trying to reason with anyone very far to the left...or right. Doh!

Pbgt

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2018
I will never be as cool as the guy in the deuce and 1/2, towing his jet fighter....

8pointer

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
I'm America this would spark a tweeter meltdown about toxic masculinity on display, ambulance chasers suing the school system for endangerment, politicians denouncing the activity as racist and Rachel Madcow pointing out there are no women present and the male sexist pigs must be dealt with

Iwillylike2shoot

It's willy fun guys
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2018
Lincoln, NE
Unpopular opinion incoming: although I enjoy the idea of teaching our society about national defense; one must remember that these kids are being taught that these skills are necessary because the evil western nations will one day attack. I don't necessarily want my kids to grow up with this kind of misunderstanding of people from other countries even if they are our political adversaries. If you could do it in a way that didn't impede free thought then I would be all in.

Mr.BR

Private
Belligerents
Oct 5, 2017
Consiedering the whole 'resistance' and Russiagate scare BS where anything that happens folks don't like is basicaly Russia , you are well past that point .

Last edited:

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
I am sure they will have a safe space with kittens for your kids on the day they teach the class.
Unpopular opinion incoming: although I enjoy the idea of teaching our society about national defense; one must remember that these kids are being taught that these skills are necessary because the evil western nations will one day attack. I don't necessarily want my kids to grow up with this kind of misunderstanding of people from other countries even if they are our political adversaries. If you could do it in a way that didn't impede free thought then I would be all in.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.BR and Maggot