Manners 2019 Snipers Hide Group Buy

tmanners

Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Hi Guys, Thank you , to all that participated in the group buy, we had a another large group this year. As of now the office has gotten out most of the email confirmations with build number and specs. They will be finishing up by the end of the day. If you do not get a confirmation email by the end of the day today, shoot me a pm and i will get you taken care of. thank you very much for the orders

Reactions: Estes640

BLDTYLRY

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 21, 2011
WA State
Approved my order just now. MCS-CS2 RH LA in Elite Tac Midnight w/ Mini Chassis, Cheek riser, Flush Cups everywhere, and Badger MLok rail.

Manners, you complete me!

Reactions: DIBBS and RobertB

B-P-UU

Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Hi Guys, Thank you , to all that participated in the group buy, we had a another large group this year. As of now the office has gotten out most of the email confirmations with build number and specs. They will be finishing up by the end of the day. If you do not get a confirmation email by the end of the day today, shoot me a pm and i will get you taken care of. thank you very much for the orders
PM sent.

Reactions: RobertB

winniethepooh

I basically live here...
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
East Wenatchee, WA
Pm sent

Reactions: RobertB

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Belligerents
Aug 20, 2009
Oak Grove, Louisiana
Hey Guys, if we can help out in any way on checking on stuff please let us know.

We can be reached at sales@mannersstocks.com or 816-283-3334

If these 2 avenues don't get you anyone feel free to e-mail me at Robert@mannersstocks.com. I will be out of service until Tuesday most likely as we are going to support the Hornady PRC match in Utah. If anyone is going come say high.

Let us know if we can help.

Thanks,

Robert Brantley

amerimono

Private
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2018
I haven't heard anything either. Anxiously awaiting it. I have all the other parts for my build already. Getting excited.

B-P-UU

Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Just got the "your stock is in finishing" email. 4-6 wks out.

amerimono

Private
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2018
I received mine last week. Was very surprised as I had expected to receive it end of October. Very happy with the results. It has been sent to the gun smith now to put everything together.

drcrk0525

Private
Belligerents
Nov 3, 2017
Mine should be here Friday. Was surprised with how good the final price was. Worth the wait.