Lowlight & Me

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
Now youre stepping into Jackass realm. Show me even one instance in which Ive in any way supported that behavior. Quite the contrary Ive made it clear that it disgusts me. Learn some reading comprehension.and learn to read whats there not what you think is there.

As far as any further comentary on this subject, it has been dropped except to ask 1J what the outcome is. Id guess that they found no evidence to warrant further investigation.
Well, since ya asked I'll answer. I dunno :cool:

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
Im sure that if they had evidence he would no longer be posting here. And I hope you understand, I dont support that behavior and feel that child molestors should be...never mind. My concern is purely from another direction.
I know, and I know. Not at liberty to say any more on here about 'that'. He's sick, should be gone if not incarcerated, and hang with his own kind. Period.

Mar 24, 2017
Wisconny
dude wants to soil himself, as long as he isnt near me, i do not care.

but someone posted a write up, that if i understood it correctly, that was penned by numbnuts himself about finding some kid, bringing him back to his place, drinking beers and pissing themselves to get their rocks off. DONE. that's the line.

i draw the line at kids. ANYONE who targets them gets both barrels from me. each time, everytime.

i have a group of friends. there is a guy i know, who is friends with all of them. i'll post a link to what the fuckstick did. long story short, somehow he is out of prison. and my group of friends, well they are acting like it doesnt matter. not only is the offender on the outs with me, so is each and every asshat former friend of mine that accepts this cocksucker. i have ZERO tolerance for that shit.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_80c65f8e-c5c8-11e0-b95e-001cc4c03286.html

Last edited:

1J04

Morale Officer
Aug 7, 2011
PACIFIC NW
dude wants to soil himself, as long as he isnt near me, i do not care.

but someone posted a write up, that if i understood it correctly, that was penned by numbnuts himself about finding some kid, bringing him back to his place, drinking beers and pissing themselves to get their rocks off. DONE. that's the line.

i draw the line at kids. ANYONE who targets them gets both barrels from me. each time, everytime.

i have a group of friends. there is a guy i know, who is friends with all of them. i'll post a link to what the fuckstick did. long story short, somehow he is out of prison. and my group of friends, well they are acting like it doesnt matter. not only is the offender on the outs with me, so is each and every asshat former friend of mine that accepts this cocksucker. i have ZERO tolerance for that shit.

Sure, go ahead, make sense of it all, or just that part for which you're privy to. It is what it is and how he's allowed to share our quality time is a fucking mystery. I dunno. I'm trying to get my BP back down to an acceptable level. Now stop triggering me.

Veer_G

The Cunning Linguist
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Sure, go ahead, make sense of it all, or just that part for which you're privy to. It is what it is and how he's allowed to share our quality time is a fucking mystery. I dunno. I'm trying to get my BP back down to an acceptable level. Now stop triggering me.
I think somebody needs a cruller, a light n' sweet, and a comfy perch.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"630","width":"600","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/CWZ1zVz.png?1"}[/IMG2]

Maser

Sekai de Ichiban Ohime-sama
May 17, 2006
Mysterious Cities of Gold
www.youtube.com
Respectfully, I didnt say any of that, you did. I said that it disgusts me but I havent seen him post that here. And I havent, in what s been posted, seen anything that I would call pedophilia. Ive not seen his home so I cant say he lives in squallor. Ive seen posts against certain aspects of LE but not an out cop hater. Fuck, Im offended by a lot of what I see LE do, but I havent seen him, except for the time he was banned and I think that was a fuck up more than a pattern.

I just get sick of having his fucke up phots shoved under my nose. If he posted them here, he's likely get banned quickly. But he hasnt, you all have.

If you have proof of guilt concerning pedophilia then you should contact law enforcement. If not, drop it because one false accusation can fuck up a persons life for a long time.

Thats all I have to say on thei subject and Im done with it.

Maggot out
Just ignore them. Personally I can't see the pics they're posting of me due to a FireFox add-on I use that blocks that shit. I don't mind the fact my antagonists have been using me as a lolcow because I did find it pretty funny especially when Shankster and VJJ were involved. However, doing it for over 11 years is a bit obsessive and borderline sociopathic behavior. I'm not offended by it because frankly nobody here has what it takes to offend me. It's just really old and boring now. Beating a dead horse is one thing, but for 11 fucking years!?

Veer_G

The Cunning Linguist
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Jason just loves to walk around the house with a loaded diaper.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tTiZD7gzIlw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sep 7, 2011
Golden CO
Would it be too ironic to get an anniversary cake at Masterpiece Bakery (just down the street 5 minutes and right beside a LGS I like) and make arrangements to get it to Frank?

They are the cake baker in front of SCOTUS now for refusing to make a cake for a couple dudes getting "married".

Veer_G

The Cunning Linguist
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Would it be too ironic to get an anniversary cake at Masterpiece Bakery (just down the street 5 minutes and right beside a LGS I like) and make arrangements to get it to Frank?

They are the cake baker in front of SCOTUS now for refusing to make a cake for a couple dudes getting "married".
Don't forget to make it chocolate with lemon icing.

Top Bottom