KRG Bravo Bipod Attachment

mmiloshoff

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2018
Has anyone mounted an Atlas bipod (specifically a CAL) on a KRG Bravo chassis? If so, what accessory did you use to mount it? i.e. accessory rail, ARCA mount, etc.

Jackomason

Career Poopatician aka "Turd Herder"
Belligerents
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
How do you guys find the minimalist? Is it still plenty reachable from prone? Is the standard Atlas length still good to go or would you go with the tall version? How low does ths bore end up in relation to the bipod?

As you can tell, this is on my mind too.

Joeydias3

Behind Enemy Lines
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2018
California
How do you guys find the minimalist? Is it still plenty reachable from prone? Is the standard Atlas length still good to go or would you go with the tall version? How low does ths bore end up in relation to the bipod?

As you can tell, this is on my mind too.
I’m 6’3” and it’s out there quite a bit. I just get it level, lock it in, and forget it for the most part. It’s at the very end of my reach while in the prone position. But I like it lot. Getting the Bipod out front about another 4 or 5 inches helps me with stability.

Franko

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 19, 2018
Southern California
I have an 8 inch Area419 universal ARCA rail that I put on the bottom of my KRG Bravo. I then use an Area419 ARCA adapter on my CAL. It allows me to swap a single bipod onto multiple rifles very easily. It's not cheap but it works very well.

SonicBurlap

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2018
Atlas PSR on KRG spigot mount with aluminum L2 rail; I'm using the KRG ARCA rail for a heavy barricade stop on an ARCA clamp for balance besides its original function, and to attach to a tripod via ARCA ballhead when desired.