John Wick Capter 3- Parabellum

BootyLord

Private
Belligerents
May 25, 2017
Casper, WY
Am I the only one who hates action movies featuring women playing a hero role? Call me old fashion (or whatever term you deem appropriate) but there’s really only one reason I want to see women in action movies.

I loved the first two but seeing that chick at the end was a buzz kill.

Reactions: woogie_man

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Am I the only one who hates action movies featuring women playing a hero role? Call me old fashion (or whatever term you deem appropriate) but there’s really only one reason I want to see women in action movies.

I loved the first two but seeing that chick at the end was a buzz kill.

even better is when they make a 105 pound woman tear through multiple grown men.
not just a regular grown man (which is possible if a lightweight mma girl grabs a regular dad bod guy), but they tear through a trained assassin.

Broncovan

Private
Belligerents
Jan 24, 2009
Nampa, ID
If he does that stupid leg head lock roll move and shoot the bad guy in the head with the pistol pointed at his own junk one more time,,,,,,,

Id rather see Boondock Saints III

Reactions: Orkboy59

M5NSX

Private
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
He is going to take multiple rounds in his bullet proof clothing, perhaps get hit by a car or two, fall down a floor or two to the ground and still stay in the fight. Who gives a shit?? It’s a movie enjoy the entertainment value of it!! At least Keanu Reeves is not one of those Hollywood elite asshole actors who makes a living killing people in movies with guns but thinks the rest of us shouldn’t own them!!

mutzbauer1

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
I'm curious about the price point on the STI TTI combat master, I know his Grandmasters are north of 3k...steep in my opinion for a glock

ken4570tc in WY

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2018
Wheatland, Wyoming
I saw a trailer for the new movie on TV and got pissed off when I noticed a scene in which he was firing at high rate with his off hand grasping the suppressor. It pissed me off! Did the studio/production team not spend the money to hire a firearms expert? I saw it a second time and watched carefully to be sure I wasn't imagining the mistake.

Iamironman

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 14, 2010
I'm looking forward to seeing this, but hoping Halle Berry doesn't ruin it. She looked hot as Storm, but everything else she has done is pretty much crap.

Reactions: Frankly

Broncovan

Private
Belligerents
Jan 24, 2009
Nampa, ID
Almost $3,900 retail on one of those Taran STI’s. 😳
It looks like a cross between the 3gun and the P. $900 for a TTI upgrade isn't a bad deal, not that I want to spend that kind of $$ on a pistol. It just about killed me too spend $2800 on the DVC 3gun I bought as a retirement gift for myself. If the wife ever finds out how much it cost.....☠☠

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
I’m looking forward to seeing it. We all know that Hollywood won’t get it perfect, but it should be entertaining. I am glad that he really can shoot, and like others have said, he isn’t making pro gun movies while campaigning against our rights.

Shooter McGavin

NTRP TEAM MEMBER #33
Belligerents
Jun 22, 2009
Van Alstyne, TX
It looks like a cross between the 3gun and the P. $900 for a TTI upgrade isn't a bad deal, not that I want to spend that kind of $$ on a pistol. It just about killed me too spend $2800 on the DVC 3gun I bought as a retirement gift for myself. If the wife ever finds out how much it cost.....☠☠
I would probably buy an Atlas Gun Works over getting that. However, I have a STI Marauder BNIB that for $900 I might consider sending it in to TTI to have it upgraded, if they would work on it.

Reactions: Frankly

lonegunman762x51

Msgt
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2011
Eastern Washington
"I would like the gun of "RAMBO". Which one, part one, two or three? Not from John Wick, but sounds like you guys stalking about an STI. hahaha

All this over a dog. Sure it is plotless 3-gun garbage with magical bullet proof suits and wounds that heal as if he was living inside an Xbox,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm still going.

I checked, the geeks who count are putting John in for 205 confirmed kills in the first two movies. No bystanders or "No Shoots" as they are called and you never see a bullet impact on a far wall. So he is an expert at placing shots that are not thru and thru. This is of particular use because the headlock headshot could mean he takes a round in the sack now and again. I'm betting he is not shooting major power factor loads.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Belligerents
Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Well bulletproof suits are actually real, lol.
You can get a carbon nanotube bulletproof suit from Garrison Bespoke in Canada for about 20k USD.

The immediate healing wounds....i can't help you there.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: W54/XM-388

gunsnjeeps

Retired Swab Jockey
Belligerents
Dec 15, 2009
Norfolk, Va
Hi,

Well bulletproof suits are actually real, lol.
You can get a carbon nanotube bulletproof suit from Garrison Bespoke in Canada for about 20k USD.

The immediate healing wounds....i can't help you there.

Sincerely,
Theis
Less than I would have guessed.