I was in/near Atlanta last week and noticed something

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
El Campo, TX
I saw only a couple Mexicans. In fact the only ones I seen were working at the hotel. I am referring to the “Spekee no Englis”. It got me thinking that maybe people who don’t live near the border really are clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg Langelius *

gunjunkie45

Beer drinker
Belligerents
Nov 28, 2009
Wisconsin
I live in Wisconsin and they're everywhere. The difference is wages paid in your area. The south has always had low wages so they don't need cheap labor. People demand higher wages in the north so it pays to ship in illegals that will work for pennies. You won't find anyone non Mexican working in meat processing, drywall, or roofing.

Barracho

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2019
Highland, IN
Some are even good at what they do. But unfortunately they’re robbing America. We need to stop this sh*t and employ Americans. Lots of Americans can use a job. If we grew some balls we’d even make those who are physically capable work to supplement welfare instead of just handing out cash(or whatever they get). I’d do just about anything to support my family if I had to. Just my opinion- I know it’s a huge debate.

lonegunman762x51

Msgt
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2011
Eastern Washington
I was in Columbia Tennessee a few years ago, if you no habla you no eat or buy gas. Monroe N.C., the neighborhood where I grew up is all foreigners now. The middle of Washington state is not from America, especially in any sector of agriculture.

The fact that an entire town of processing plants in Mississippi has thousands of illegals working full time jobs tells you the corruption is at a high level in state, local and federal politics. What happened to card check? and employer E-verify? Or penalties for the crime of hiring illegals?

If companies need help that bad, why does the immigration work so poorly that it is utterly impossible to get the visas and make them legal temp workers?

Build a wall, sure. But the mystery is why does every facet of government run as crappy as the VA?

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 20, 2006
Winnipeg, Mb.
I was in Columbia Tennessee a few years ago, if you no habla you no eat or buy gas. Monroe N.C., the neighborhood where I grew up is all foreigners now. The middle of Washington state is not from America, especially in any sector of agriculture.

The fact that an entire town of processing plants in Mississippi has thousands of illegals working full time jobs tells you the corruption is at a high level in state, local and federal politics. What happened to card check? and employer E-verify? Or penalties for the crime of hiring illegals?

If companies need help that bad, why does the immigration work so poorly that it is utterly impossible to get the visas and make them legal temp workers?

Build a wall, sure. But the mystery is why does every facet of government run as crappy as the VA?
You might just be on to something here...... watch your six.

sea2summit

Trying to get past 100m
Belligerents
Mar 1, 2009
I live in a one grocery store sized town in GA and there are two Mexican stores that speak exclusively Spanish. They work all the farms near me. Maybe you were in the nice part of ATL where they have the expensive coke

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
Belligerents
Sep 16, 2017
El Campo, TX
You'll find cheap labor anywhere residential construction is occurring. Americans want houses, and we want them cheap.
I don’t know where these “cheap” houses are you are talking about. I think businesses who hire illegals are maximizing profits and not passing on the savings to the end purchaser.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
The people in atlanta are clueless. They buy a townhome right next to cracktown and then are surprised when there's a crime problem. They're the same stupid cunts that want the Mexican pouring into the country just to make it less white, and then surprised when there's a crime problem. They don't see the pattern...

Gwinnett Co is where you should have gone to see some Mexicans. Cobb (once a safe, white, conservative, middle to upper middle class area) would be another good place for some Mexican watching. Cobb should serve as a lesson on public transportation. If your county passes public transportation, move.

Srgt. Hulka

Lighten Up Francis
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
Why the **** would you go to Atlanta?

When I was younger, there were no Mexicans here. You could go to Texas and see them around, but not in Louisiana. Now, they're everywhere. They have slowly moved east over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and j-huskey

Dombern34

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
Some are even good at what they do. But unfortunately they’re robbing America. We need to stop this sh*t and employ Americans. Lots of Americans can use a job. If we grew some balls we’d even make those who are physically capable work to supplement welfare instead of just handing out cash(or whatever they get). I’d do just about anything to support my family if I had to. Just my opinion- I know it’s a huge debate.

that's the issue today tho, Americans on welfare don't want to work. they're lazy and are "entitled" Mexicans work hard. I don't condone them for coming illegally and taking jobs but you're not going to find a young American with the same work ethic these days. it's sad.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
I live in Wisconsin and they're everywhere. The difference is wages paid in your area. The south has always had low wages so they don't need cheap labor. People demand higher wages in the north so it pays to ship in illegals that will work for pennies. You won't find anyone non Mexican working in meat processing, drywall, or roofing.
Most construction in N Georgia is powered by Mexicans. If they're swinging a hammer, pouring a slab or running an excavator, they are Mexican.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
that's the issue today tho, Americans on welfare don't want to work. they're lazy and are "entitled" Mexicans work hard. I don't condone them for coming illegally and taking jobs but you're not going to find a young American with the same work ethic these days. it's sad.
Whites and blacks that will take a $15/hr job are too busy to work. At least that's what I call it. Damned sad.

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
Wade was not in the Atlanta hoods I know.... or near the ATL I know. I cant go there and NOT see hispanic or hear espanol'.....
One of my ATL friends in construction there has 95% espanol' , mostly Guat, and cant get white opoid addicted individuals, dark crackheads, or welfare individuals to consider taking a job with him.

Creek speaks the truth, better listen.

And, just across the river, west of GA, we have a very large espanol' population...

And west of us as Sgt. Hulka speaks, I see them there too...

From NC on i85 to i65, to i10, west to houston, if you dont see espanol', you are not looking hard. Jmhe....

hlee

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 14, 2012
TX
I don’t know where these “cheap” houses are you are talking about. I think businesses who hire illegals are maximizing profits and not passing on the savings to the end purchaser.
Cheap is a relative metric, an you may be right about passing along the savings. But, if the current labor pool driving construction in this country was suddenly “Thanosed” away, and a pool of home grown labor was put in its place (forgetting, for a moment, the skills gap), housing prices would increase substantially. This is a big reason why Mr. and Mrs. (Prospective) Homeowner gripe about illegals but stop there.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
That "cheap" labor is baked into everyone's cost. There is no competitive advantage because everyone is running mexican labor. There may be some that hire non-papered, cash mexicans, but that's not common, at least to my knowledge. These swinging hammers have papers and a SS#. It may not be their name and SS#, but they have papers. As far as cheap, try to hire mexican labor for $10/hr. If you find one, then you're getting the bottom of the barrel and no better than the whites and blacks that won't show up for $15/hr. They're Too Busy...

Dombern34

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
That "cheap" labor is baked into everyone's cost. There is no competitive advantage because everyone is running mexican labor. There may be some that hire non-papered, cash mexicans, but that's not common, at least to my knowledge. These swinging hammers have papers and a SS#. It may not be their name and SS#, but they have papers. As far as cheap, try to hire mexican labor for $10/hr. If you find one, then you're getting the bottom of the barrel and no better than the whites and blacks that won't show up for $15/hr. They're Too Busy...

it's true, got a buddy with a landscaping business and he said they know their worth and I won't work for less than 18-20 an hour. he said it's the best "investment" he can make lol

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Bull shit, there are loads of lazy Mexicans using our welfare system. Usually its an un-web single mother, collecting welfare benefits for 5+ kids living on her own, while her husband lives with her and works.

I heard one Mexican lady tell another who struggles to make her bills, "you just need to learn to lie better."

Anyone who said mexicans have better work ethic has not worked with many of them.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
it's true, got a buddy with a landscaping business and he said they know their worth and I won't work for less than 18-20 an hour. he said it's the best "investment" he can make lol
Breaking federal laws and selling out American workers is the best investment he can make? I hope his bullshit practices come crashing down around him.

Whats the name of his business again?

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
Welfare

That is the number one problem. I know I just pissed someone off. I'm not talking about SS, that isn't completely welfare yet...but them bastards are trying. There are more and more able bodied 20 something's on welfare cause they have a "disease". Hell I know some of them.

I have been trying for 4 months to hire some locals to do some long overdue landscaping on my place. Ain't happening. Everyone is happy getting their "check". I'm happy to pay for their drug addiction, if they will work for it.

Nah, it just ain't happening. So now I'm paying a crew of messicans to clear this brush and do some weed eating. I told the guy 4 months ago I wasn't paying him more money than I make......I am now. I'm not able, but still have to work my job cause the doctors say I'm not quite disabled,....but I guess a 20-something drug addict is.

If I can't run a fucking weed eater, or clear brush beyond working in the shadow of a pig turd, shoot a 12 gauge, walk 1500ft of pier to fish.....

I don't know where I was going with all this. The wife says I get too wound up.

Problem isn't lack of jobs. The problem is too much vote buying.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage."
Alexander Fraser Tytler

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
"Press 1 for English. Marque numero dos por Espanol." :rolleyes:

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
@supercorndogs What do you do when a mexican applies for a job, supplies an (out of State) DL, a SS# and checks out through e-verify? Sorry, I don't hire mexicans? We only hire blacks and whites that stop showing up after a couple weeks? You'll get served and Jaun Carlo Hernandez (or whatever his real name is) will win the taco lottery.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Belligerents
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
@supercorndogs What do you do when a mexican applies for a job, supplies an (out of State) DL, a SS# and checks out through e-verify? Sorry, I don't hire mexicans? We only hire blacks and whites that stop showing up after a couple weeks? You'll get served and Jaun Carlo Hernandez (or whatever his real name is) will win the taco lottery.
What does that have to do with someone bragging about hiring illegals?

You guys are making up scenarios and professing them as gospel. Quit with the fucking story telling. You want to talk we can talk. You want to make up hypothetical situations that only play out the way you want, and are acted out by parties with no common sense. Fuck off.

The obvious answer is you don't tell anyone why you didn't hire them. Do you call everyone who turns an application in at the Quick Stop and tell them why they didn't get hired? You don't even call people back who got interviews. Have you ever applied for a job?

Reactions: wade2big

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
What does that have to do with someone bragging about hiring illegals?

You guys are making up scenarios and professing them as gospel. Quit with the fucking story telling. You want to talk we can talk. You want to make up hypothetical situations that only play out the way you want, and are acted out by parties with no common sense. Fuck off.

The obvious answer is you don't tell anyone why you didn't hire them. Do you call everyone who turns an application in at the Quick Stop and tell them why they didn't get hired? You don't even call people back who got interviews. Have you ever applied for a job?
When Jaun Carlo Hernandez that has a driver's license and SS# and checks out through e-verify runs into someone while driving a company truck, he's no longer hypothetically an illegal with a different name. It's becomes proven fact that he's an illegal that is not named Jaun Carlo Hernandez.

The problem is no one wants this solved. The politicians want their voter-class, massive ammounts of new labor to hold down labor costs that are artificially high due to the handouts that incentivize our native labor to sit on its ass and produce nothing of value.

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
My wife had 2 days off last week. We were able to go on a little jaunt to LA and conduct some overdue bidness. Actually things really fell into place and the Big Boss man looks to have had a hand in it all. But I digress.

As of Wednesday of last week she had had one day off since...I'm not doing the math. She had off father's day, and had worked 54 days straight to that point. Then she worked till last Wednesday with no days off. Why?

Everyone they hire, works 3 days and quits or is fired. Let's dig s bit deeper.
For nearly 4 months I've heard, "We hired some more people."
Two days later:
"Well Donisha quit."
Me: "Told ya."
Her: "How do you know these things."
Me: "Open your eyes, it's ok to realize the truth. So why'd she quit?"
Her: "She just said, I caint do dis shit, I ain't Workin fo nuffin."
The others have "degrees" and they ain't "wahkin fa penuts" either.

Too easy to dun the gubmint out of that easy money. When the EBT cards start taking a hit, maybe we can deal with the problem. Unfortunately, it will be much too late to fix without breaking a lot of eggs.

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
When Jaun Carlo Hernandez that has a driver's license and SS# and checks out through e-verify runs into someone while driving a company truck, he's no longer hypothetically an illegal with a different name. It's becomes proven fact that he's an illegal that is not named Jaun Carlo Hernandez.
With all due respect, Creek isn't making that up.
That has actually happened to me and cost me thousands both times.

"Uninsured driver"
Yeah you can walk that one back right now, everyone pays, insurance does go up. It's happening hundreds of not thousands of times every week in this country. I'm one guy, and it happened to me twice. Tboned and sideswiped.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman

----------
they’re robbing America. We need to stop this sh*t and employ Americans.
----------

This is exactly what it is. Time to start ditching the bullshit PC terms when we are talking about it and address it for what it really is... It is robbery, plain and simple. And too bad we got job aged Americans everywhere who are too lazy to bust their asses. I cannot fathom how a grown ass man without a steady, solid job can look at himself in the mirror everyday and still call himself worthy as a man.

By the way, illegal Mexicans and illegals of other flavors also dominate the contruction industry here in the Northeast. I deliver supplies and equipment to various different worksites and it is the same shit. And what a fucking bunch of rude, mannerless, juvenile and inconsiderate POS's most of these illegal workers are.

Every fucking time I am unloading the truck or checking off the shipping manifest with the site manager...

Illegal SOB: "Yo!" (flexing their shoulders)

Me: "YO!!! I got a name motherfucker!"

Illegal SOB: "I no know you name Chino".

Me: "You don't know how to say excuse me?"

Illegal SOB: "Fuck you Chino. Fuck is you problem? Why you want problem malecon, huh?" Usually followed by flashing Surenos, MS-13 or other gang signs and stepping forward "menacingly", if that is what they think they look.

Me: "What you gonna do, motherfucker?" (Usually putting on my lead lined "work gloves" now and stepping forward as well) "Come on!, do something, piece of shit... Don't make me knock yo' ass out and then call the government to pick you up, fuckface".

Every. Fucking. Single. Time... Something along the lines of the above happen. Usually with the white and black American skilled tradesmen and site managers laughing their asses off and telling me "it's cool dude, chill, they are like that". Fucking hilarious.

When I was a retail store manager, only God knows how many beer sales I've declined to these asshats. "No ID? No sale". Many of them try to show ID's from Mexico or other countries. "Nope, sorry... Only ID's issued by a valid US government agency such as a driver's license, passport, military ID, or a Concealed Handgun Carry Permit is allowed". (The CCW permit wasn't exactly mentioned in the company's restricted items sales guidelines, but when the field consultant is not there, it was my store) Was I being a dick and overly extreme? Maybe... But coming in drunk and obnoxious all the time and trying to start problems with customers and employees get you that treatment.

Around ten or so years ago, the Chinese government was trying to warm up trade relations to several African countries. Part and parcel of the plan was allowing the sons and daughters of wealthy African diplomats and executives to take up residence in the fancy areas of Beijing and Shanghai and easily obtain white collar jobs, often with preference over their native Chinese counterparts who had the same qualifications, as it was later discovered in a high profile scandal and trial. Pretty soon there was an entire enclave of young Africans in Beijing being rowdy, drunk, and offensive to the local residents and businesses. Then one day there was a brawl between some construction workers doing infrastructure maintenance on the nearby new CRH high speed rail line and the African "students" and the Africans got their asses beaten. Very shortly, residents and local shop owners joined in and it became a near riot, with people on the streets screaming for the invaders to be kicked out. After that, the visas of the drunken troublemakers were seized and the vast majority were deported, along with several high ranking city officials being investigated and jailed for financial and corruption charges...

Last edited:

Dombern34

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
Breaking federal laws and selling out American workers is the best investment he can make? I hope his bullshit practices come crashing down around him.

Whats the name of his business again?

that's his fucking business not mine. I didn't hire them nor do I work in this field. I didn't once say that there isn't any Mexicans on welfare nor did I say EVERY Mexican in the US would work circles around your average American so don't put fucking words in my mouth. the fact of the matter is the work ethic in these "young outstanding citizens of the community" is garbage. period. I also never said he hires illegals. his have "papers" and a valid drivers license. they just know they are in demand around here so they look for the highest paying work.

I blame the system for the way the working class is today. you charge a person nearly 80-100K for a bachelors degree for them to start a "career" at 35K a year. fuck that. sure, you can go to a tech school and learn a demanding trade and have a very successful life for a lot less money in student loans. it's the fact that the system is so easy to get a "check" for literally sitting at home, that nobody is going to work their ass off for the same amount of money as they would sitting at home watching reruns of law and order. the work ethic in my generation and the upcoming generation is dead.

you can sit there and throw your bitch fit about people hiring Mexicans (illegal or not) but, from the perspective of a business owner, I can't blame them for hiring someone who is willing to work regardless of their race.

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
I don't blame the people hiring them. Hell I had no choice myself.

It's the welfare system.

I remember when welfare meant you shopped at the USDA store, and got government cheese, bread, butter, rice, beans, milk, etc.
There wasn't any government steak, shrimp, or name brand nothing.

With our current system, working folks eat rice and beans and EBT holders est steak, play Xbox and talk on their government supplied smartphone, using their government subsidized wifi, and even have their breeding subsidized at the tune of about $4200 a year...may be more.

This is THE problem. Fix that problem and all the other shit will fix itself.

Helping poor folks is great, enabling them is a gar hole, and that's exactly what's happening!

Mike Casselton

Trunk Monkey
Belligerents
Nov 25, 2007
Lithia, FL
This is exactly what's happening.
The builders here in Florida live like kings.

556ARs

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2018
Ohio
They are clueless, that wasn't up for debate.

"Clueless and ignorance are the ways of the lazy". - My Mother.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
This is poor:
View attachment 7129976

This is not:
View attachment 7129977

Before you go accusing me of racism.

This is poor:
View attachment 7129974

This is...well. I'm not sure the cart behind her doesn't belong to those nice Spanish speaking folks:
View attachment 7129975
I hate getting behind trash like that at the grocery store! They'll run their groceries, take a couple items off after their food stamps wont cover the whole bill, then run their beer (they have money for the beer), then waddle over to customer service for lottery tickets (they have lottery money too, but thanks poor people for helping pay my kid's tuition with your lottery tax!). Unattended kids, loud talking on their expensive cell phone about what someone else is doing to someone else...

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents

They aren’t robbing America... The Americans that employ an illegal workforce are the ones robbing America.

You can’t blame someone who traveled to another country and can barely speak the predominant language for robbing the citizens of that country. Homeboy isn’t opening up a business and employing his fellow illegal immigrants with the goal of making bank off of Americans. ...Americans are doing that.

You know who fucks our country more than all of the illegal workforce combined? The corporations and industries that outsource labor, set up factories abroad, and/or source foreign materials rather than available American materials.

556ARs

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2018
Ohio
The way to eradicate poverty is not by handing free things to people, it breaks my heart to see starving kids, white or black. its more painful to see Liberal use the weakness of people who want good life and tired of waiting around for their government to do the right thing. the whole world belongs to everyone that was born on it but without rules we would be animals and the American we all love wouldn't exist. How can the people or chant and cry out for a green new deal not care about the people they represent. I wish God can visually show the contents of a man's heart...Kids are out there right now hungry and sick, while Politicians talk and make everything about Tv and power. sometimes I think the wisest people are the ones who never want the have kids. :cry:

Dombern34

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2019
exactly, welfare is abused by all races. there is more "assistance" available to ones able to work but not willing than there is for the ones willing and able. I have no clue what welfare recipients collect but I'm willing to bet it's close to the entry level wages of someone who wakes up in the morning and breaks their back 40 plus hours a week just to make ends meet. Cost of living is high and most don't want to work for anything.

Kids are different, if you can't feed them then don't breed them. these kids grow up learning only how to cheat the system and live like their parents. not all but it's a sad situation. most people think the world owes them something.

oneshot86

Belligerents
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
This is exactly what's happening.
The builders here in Florida live like kings.
yes
i hear it all the time, white man wont do it.
wrong, white man wont do it for that

im going to go on a roof for 10 to 15 an hour, hahaha, your stupid
im going to weld in the back of that dump truck for 10 to 15 an hour, hahahahaha, its a fucking comedy show
you own an electric company and bill out 125 an hour, but want to pay me 20 an hour, your stupid and greedy
i have said it a million times, we are our own worst enemys

TxWelder35

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2018
I know this problem well. I live in Texas, I'm a self employed welder. I'm on construction sites all the time. I see exactly who our work force is every day. Concrete, dirt work, framers, flooring, drywall and roofers are mostly mexicans and illegals. Only non Mexican trades are usually plumbers and electricans.

I talk to a lot of these illegals every day. Most have papers and actually pay taxes. But due to their SS# being fake they can't file a return.

Most of the work they are doing is back breaking, hard sweaty, grunt work. You can't hardly find a white guy to work like that anywhere. They are few and far inbetween. Also they Mexicans doing this work are not getting paid peanuts. They make good money. Money that most would be proud of. The days of $100/day Mexican labor are long gone

We can't blame these people for coming here to try and escape the hell hole of Mexico. But we need to stem the flow coming in.

1st we need a wall the whole way across that is manned the whole way.
2nd all illegals that are here, if they can prove work history they can stay under work visas. No work history, out you go.
3rd illegals that are here do not get citizenship. No voting, no welfare, no nothing for 10 years.

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents
1st we need a wall the whole way across that is manned the whole way.
2nd all illegals that are here, if they can prove work history they can stay under work visas. No work history, out you go.
3rd illegals that are here do not get citizenship. No voting, no welfare, no nothing for 10 years.
Biggest issue with manning the wall the whole way is manpower. Most people aren’t able to enter into the military or LE world as it is now, be it due to medical/criminal/drug history or lack of desire.

If you ease the hiring restrictions/requirements, you’ll get the issue that the USBP had back when they did the same.

If you want to crack down on the illegals performing work in the states, then you have to go after the ones who employ them...and go after them hard as fuck. If there is no work to be done and no money to be made, there would be a great reduction in the numbers entering.

But even if we remove every illegal immigrant and worker from our country overnight, the American people, especially those working two or more jobs just to get by, would still be getting hate fucked by other Americans.

Americans are selling out America, not illegal immigrants.

spurrnch

Cowboy
Belligerents
Sep 18, 2012
Wyoming
Finding people that will work is hard these days even in small town America. When oil took off we lost a lot of employees, don't blame them those wages are a helluva lot better than the ranch can pay.

Had no interest in hiring illegals to fill the gap so we went through the gov't H2A program and brought in workers from Peru. Spent money to get them here, housing had to pass govt inspection and then had to pay for them to go back each year.

One group of 4 brothers took off. We reported this to the govt, the response I got was "well, we really don't do anything as long as they don't get into trouble". Really? then why the hell do laws exist? Why do I follow the rules only to have the gov't flip me the bird. My following the law and doing the right thing just allowed me to fund a real easy trip for more illegals.

Immigration and illegals is a screwed up mess with the govt making no attempt to enforce the laws.

TxWelder35

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2018
Biggest issue with manning the wall the whole way is manpower. Most people aren’t able to enter into the military or LE world as it is now, be it due to medical/criminal/drug history or lack of desire.

If you ease the hiring restrictions/requirements, you’ll get the issue that the USBP had back when they did the same.

If you want to crack down on the illegals performing work in the states, then you have to go after the ones who employ them...and go after them hard as fuck. If there is no work to be done and no money to be made, there would be a great reduction in the numbers entering.

But even if we remove every illegal immigrant and worker from our country overnight, the American people, especially those working two or more jobs just to get by, would still be getting hate fucked by other Americans.

Americans are selling out America, not illegal immigrants.
We can't deport every illegal. If we did that every single construction site would grind to a permanent stop. We already do not have enough labor right now meet our current demands with all the illegals we can find, much less if we took them all out. These are labor jobs that will not get refilled with "able bodied Americans who had their jobs stolen" there are still tons and tons of construction and labor jobs that are going unfilled currently.

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents
We can't deport every illegal. If we did that every single construction site would grind to a permanent stop. We already do not have enough labor right now meet our current demands with all the illegals we can find, much less if we took them all out. These are labor jobs that will not get refilled with "able bodied Americans who had their jobs stolen" there are still tons and tons of construction and labor jobs that are going unfilled currently.
We definitely can’t. Human greed has put us in the position we are in and human greed will keep us from changing.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
We definitely can’t. Human greed has put us in the position we are in and human greed will keep us from changing.
And human greed created an economy that provides good jobs to massive amounts of people. If you think our problems are all due to "The Corporations, Man" then you're looking at a very small part of a very big problem.

rangerlong

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2018
If there weren’t so many illegals, and other immigrants, we wouldn’t need so much construction.
We already have the third highest population in the world. Why do we need to bring in 1.2m legal immigrants every year?
So we can keep feeding the mega-bureaucracy with an endless supply of tax cattle to support all the freebies that baby boomers voted themselves?

M8541Reaper

Super Boot
Belligerents
And human greed created an economy that provides good jobs to massive amounts of people. If you think our problems are all due to "The Corporations, Man" then you're looking at a very small part of a very big problem.
True, but greed isn't just limited to the corporations and their effect on our economy. ...Unless you consider lobbyists as part of those corporations, which use/manipulate/bribe elected officials by taking advantage of the human greed factor in order to benefit corporations.

Human greed is the underlying factor in all of the problems of the world, which is why nothing will ever change. It isn't a "the corporations, man" (in hippie tone), rather it is the human factor that effects everything and everyone.