I encountered this type of preacher earlier today.

hermosabeach

He thinks he is a smurf
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2012
Betty Ford Clinic
"This book of essays is full of rampant idealism. Its authors--educators, think-tankers, corporate executives, consultants, book authors, nonprofit association executives, and a German politician--share a desire to better the world through their ideas and actions. Many qualify as do-gooders in the best sense of the phrase."
--Christian Science Monitor

1568824270120.png

1568824223995.png

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Reel f'ing bad !!!!!
Them kind make u agree with Taliban head cutters.....
Just sayin...
You know if you listen to some of the sermons some of the hardline mullahs that are spread around the world by our friends in SA give on social matters, every once in awhile, you get to thinking they may not be wrong on some things........

Reactions: j-huskey

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
Once upon a time, not that long ago, when family, family values, community, and community cultural influences were the foundation of America, and education was to provide working tools and knowledge on how to make things, real things, that created infrastructure, America fed and supported the whole world, a hand reached out to anybody in need.

While not perfect, it worked pretty well. Required WORK though, hard work, sometimes sweaty nasty work. Go home tired, glad to rest, and build your future.

Those of us who remember those days, who saw US help a lot of others, looking at the response now, Katrina, Hurricane X, Y, n Z, and the non response from any country, the non response from pussy liberal overeducated f'holes who write shit like these articles, and what we DO see who responds to rebuild US .

It makes it real hard to have any respect for those writers or their cultures. Or even give them consideration.

They are the Enemy.... our response to them is sadly lacking.

Work intrudes, maybe more later.

Dippy

So damn confused
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
Seems like a communist style cult to me. Designed to get you thinking the whole community crap is “good for everyone”

Few questions:
So who’s the cult leader in this?

Has this cult leader made it mandatory for all males to be castrated and all females to “have a spiritual awaking” with him, privately, or shall I say with his private’s?

When’s their messiah coming to deliver them from their current community?

Reactions: W54/XM-388

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Seems like a communist style cult to me. Designed to get you thinking the whole community crap is “good for everyone”

Few questions:
So who’s the cult leader in this?

Has this cult leader made it mandatory for all males to be castrated and all females to “have a spiritual awaking” with him, privately, or shall I say with his private’s?

When’s their messiah coming to deliver them from their current community?
I might suggest that all those into this go actually try to live for a decade in their ideal Utopian cult.
I bet they find they don't like it.

Reactions: Dippy