Huge thanks to Mile High

Stag556

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
I had a part on my Spuhr Mount crack a couple days before a two day PRS match. I called Mile High and they asked for a pic and part number.

Without even responding back to the email, I got a shipping notification from UPS for an overnight delivery. If not that’s not top notch customer service, I don’t know what is.

For anyone curious, the crack occurred on the long bar that clamps to the pic rail. No idea why it happened, I always use Fix It sticks with torque limiters. Just glad MH took care of me.

Attachments

slayer 2c

Sergeant
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 18, 2011
Newark, DE
Mile High is great!!!! I had a similar story. Broke my scope, not one I got from them, called them and ordered a new one. I had a match in 4 days. Got the new scope mounted in a spuhr in three on the gun and off to the match on time!!!! If It wasn't for Mile High I wouldn't of made it!!!

Dougie308

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 28, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It’s very nice to hear good news like this once in a while.

I had a part on my Spuhr Mount crack a couple days before a two day PRS match. I called Mile High and they asked for a pic and part number.

Without even responding back to the email, I got a shipping notification from UPS for an overnight delivery. If not that’s not top notch customer service, I don’t know what is.

For anyone curious, the crack occurred on the long bar that clamps to the pic rail. No idea why it happened, I always use Fix It sticks with torque limiters. Just glad MH took care of me.

RS14

Private
Online Training Access
Belligerents
May 7, 2019
Panama City Florida
That’s awesome to hear that they took such good care of you. I’ve had limited interactions with them so far. But I’ve been impressed. Now Goodluck at your match.