Help !!!

Downrange300win

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2019
Not sure if I’m in the right thread , I’m in search of a Mcmillian A-5 stock L/A in Desert Camo . Can’t seem to find one anywhere ,talked with Mcmillian this morning and it’s a 5 month wait for that color !!!!!!If anyone could point me in the direction of finding one it would be great appreciated.Thanks in advance.

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
dyi ? I know nothing about painting my guns sorry there was a post in the forums that someone posted he did his own It turned out pretty good .

Reactions: Downrange300win

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
I don't really use any camo finish on my stocks per se.

They are all either black or gray, or maybe green laminated stocks.

In the event that I need some form of camo, I prefer a temporary approach, including this stuff and such.

I also used to paint my firearms, but they took too little time before they started looking worn and ratty.

Greg

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Belligerents
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Not sure if I’m in the right thread , I’m in search of a Mcmillian A-5 stock L/A in Desert Camo . Can’t seem to find one anywhere ,talked with Mcmillian this morning and it’s a 5 month wait for that color !!!!!!If anyone could point me in the direction of finding one it would be great appreciated.Thanks in advance.

There was someone here selling one a few weeks ago if I recall? Search the PX section.

Contact, or look on the following websites;

Bruno's
Third Generation Shooting Supply
Stockys
Bugholes

Reactions: Downrange300win

never_summer

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
For what action?

never_summer

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
Damn, I’ve got a model 70 cdi bottom metal for .338 cip mags in desert camo that’s been sitting around for over a year but it’s also an a3-5

never_summer

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
I highly doubt it would be worth the trouble, a faster route but probably more costly would be to get a non inletted stock and have lri do the inlet