Gunwerks Stocks Are Out

duramaxed

Private
Belligerents
May 4, 2011
They look great, hopefully everyone has positive reviews

Have a Foundation tag I need to fill first.

Reactions: HogsLife

sid

Lefty
Belligerents
Feb 14, 2017
Tn
Looks pretty interesting! How long is the lead time on one of those?

HogsLife

“Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes”
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Ventura, Commiefornia
Looks pretty interesting! How long is the lead time on one of those?
I’m not sure. I wonder if they have any in stock. Pretty impressed with the number of actions they’re able to accommodate their bedding block to. Been listening to their podcast for awhile, and it seems that they’ve really put the work in developing these. I’m interested to hear the reviews as well.

Reactions: duramaxed

NateVA

Basement Dweller
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 10, 2017
I may consider getting a Clymr stock for a Mausingfield/Proof barreled action I have laying around. Been wanting to restock that rig for hunting purposes.

808caliber

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2018
Anyone handle the Magnus stock? Looking at using one for a hunting build. If anyone has 1st hand experience with the magnus vs something like a mcmillan game warden or manners EH1 that would be awesome.

Gledeasy

Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2012
Nephi, UT U.S.A.
Anyone order one of these yet? I handled the Clymer at an expo and really liked it. Getting ready to order one or two, had a few questions but haven't had my calls returned.

808caliber

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2018
Anyone order one of these yet? I handled the Clymer at an expo and really liked it. Getting ready to order one or two, had a few questions but haven't had my calls returned.
I ordered a magnus a few weeks ago. Will update when it comes in

Surfingsk8r

Private
Belligerents
Feb 15, 2017
These look great. Now I just need to consider what cartridge I want to build up next so I can place an order that makes sense.