gonna keep it

Hogg0494

Old hunter
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2018
Upstate new york
Had 2 of these on order from january.both arrived today and decided to keep the MOA and sell the mil one.box was opened to inspect and look at recticle.this is the 5.5-30x56 with the new SCR 2 recticle.model 201212.Burris even includes scope caps with these.turrets are fantastic audible clicks and a huge FOV.$1800 shipped to conus.paypal f/f or pay fee.i have over a dozen positive feedback here for expensive optics and rifles.local p/u if fine also

Attachments

Reactions: khuber84

Ericsl2

No longer private!
Belligerents
Feb 18, 2017
Albuquerque, nm
Hey guys,these sold out everywhere and i dont see a price lower than $1849
Any reason no one on this?
Lots of people are probably waiting on reviews after a decent amount of use or going the mil/Leo route I'd guess. What did you think of it? So far I've heard the xtriii is a great value.

Hogg0494

Old hunter
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2018
Upstate new york
I think it is the best value optic under $2500.huge FOV,positive tactical turrets,not too heavy,glass is xcellent,tracts perfect.only negative i see is non illuminated.i have a gen 2 razor and like the burris better

Reactions: Ericsl2

Ericsl2

No longer private!
Belligerents
Feb 18, 2017
Albuquerque, nm
No illumination isn't a huge deal. I don't think I've ever one used illumination for any practical reason. Thanks for the info and good luck with the sale. Seen nothing but positive comments on this scope