FS: ECWCS Generation II (GEN II) Gore-Tex Parka, ACU Pattern

Oct 3, 2004
SC
The ECWCS Gore-tex Parka features two-way closure front entry with a storm flap covering the zipper. The attached hood has a draw cord closing which allows the hood to close off your entire head from exposure and heat loss. To prevent overheating when it warms up, there are slide fastener underarm openings. the wrist tabs are adjustable, and held in position with Velcro hook and loop fastener tape. Inside the jacket is an elasticized wind skirt bottom to block wind and cold air from coming up the bottom of the parka. The parka also has map pockets with fastener tape closures.

• Features:
  • Rated for temperatures between 40° and -60°
  • Sealed GORE-TEX® seams throughout for superior waterproof protection
  • NIR compliant
  • Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
  • Lightweight, and great maneuverability
  • Proudly Made in the USA for the US Army
  • Parka Features:
  • Drawstring hood, neck, waist, and hem
  • Moisture-wicking barrier at hem and cuffs
  • Adjustable velcro sleeves
  • Badge tab secured with Hook and loop closure
  • Military P/N: MIL-DTL-32184
  • Small, Med, Large, XL and Long's available
$100 Shipped
Message if interested
Pants available for $50

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2004
SC
The ECWCS Gore-tex Parka features two-way closure front entry with a storm flap covering the zipper. The attached hood has a draw cord closing which allows the hood to close off your entire head from exposure and heat loss. To prevent overheating when it warms up, there are slide fastener underarm openings. the wrist tabs are adjustable, and held in position with Velcro hook and loop fastener tape. Inside the jacket is an elasticized wind skirt bottom to block wind and cold air from coming up the bottom of the parka. The parka also has map pockets with fastener tape closures.

• Features:
  • Rated for temperatures between 40° and -60°
  • Sealed GORE-TEX® seams throughout for superior waterproof protection
  • NIR compliant
  • Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
  • Lightweight, and great maneuverability
  • Proudly Made in the USA for the US Army
  • Parka Features:
  • Drawstring hood, neck, waist, and hem
  • Moisture-wicking barrier at hem and cuffs
  • Adjustable velcro sleeves
  • Badge tab secured with Hook and loop closure
  • Military P/N: MIL-DTL-32184
  • Small, Med, Large, XL and Long's available
$100 Shipped
Message if interested
Pants available for $50

Aug 11, 2004
Is it just available in the camo? & how is the fit? I'm guessing they fit on the large size?
Do these run "larger" as opposed to "true to size" ? I wear a XXL, I like to layer? but I don't want a "tent" LOL
Just to confirm these aren't "blems" or seconds & could have been regular issue.
Thanks

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2004
SC
Is it just available in the camo? & how is the fit? I'm guessing they fit on the large size?
Do these run "larger" as opposed to "true to size" ? I wear a XXL, I like to layer? but I don't want a "tent" LOL
Just to confirm these aren't "blems" or seconds & could have been regular issue.
Thanks
These are genuine military issue parka's, so yes they are available just in camo.
They are sized to be worn with layers underneath, the parka is more for weather than warmth, but does provide a level of warmth.
Available in ACU or DCU