Frank's Back-up Scopes - SWFA

opus56

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2018
Utah
www.sagerssohne.com
Gotta say I agree w/ Frank on the SWFA SS scopes for a great entry-level scope. I'm going on 4 yrs experience w/ the fixed 10x I have and it's just a solid scope. Tracks true, glass is good (especially considering it's not an HD model), and it's tough. And the price is right...especially when you take advantage of one of their sales during the year (Tax day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Black Friday).

Reactions: PBWalsh and Trappnp

demolitionman

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Ohio
I've owned 5 different fixed power swfa's over the years. I'm down to 4 now. Only had one issue, and it was a fixed 12 that I couldn't dial the paralax out of past 500 yards. I relegated that scope to a rimfire and I enjoy it there.

Reactions: opus56

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Dec 13, 2004
Chandler AZ, USA
I wasn't surprised when I heard him say that. They're a known quantity that have proven themselves time and time again. They may not have many bells and whistles, but they get the job done without breaking the bank.

rybe390

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
100% agreed, and quite honestly, got excited when I heard it. I have the 10x model on my 6.5 grendel build, and this optic has done everything I've asked of it. I'm going to step up to a full sized cartridge soon, and the 10x model is in the running for glass to put on, comparing against a PST gen 2, bushnell LRS, and even the Steiner T5xi, in my own personal matrix.

Ol' RD

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Aug 30, 2008
Shelby County Alabama
I know of a 10X model M that was run over by a truck. Think it was Brandon’s over at PandZfirearms with zero issues.